PASTA BABIES!

It was quiet in the small room Slenderman was currently in. The light blue pastelled walls calmed him down. The soundproofed walls were doing their job good. He felt at peace. There were no troublemaking boys. No complaining girls. It was pure silence.

Slenderman starts to stir the beaker he had on his hand with a stirring rod. He adds a drop of HCI into the mixture and then stirs it again.

He was making a potion for sweet little Sally. The child was a ghost, killed by her own uncle. Slenderman took the girl in and welcomed her to his mansion that was filled with several serial killers.

Thinking about that now, he cringed at how wrong it was to do that.

After taking in the girl, she was happy to finally have a family that cared about her. The thought made Slenderman feel a tinsy bit happy.

Weeks later, Sally came up to Slenderman asking if she could be human and alive again since Ben was once a ghost and became human, so the girl thought she could be human too!

Sally missed how she could stroke her doll's hair and feel the material.

She missed all the food she loved eating.

She missed holding objects and interacting with them.

She missed feeling pain for some reason.

So here is Slenderman, making a potion to make Sally alive again. He knew the recipe to it by heart. He did it for Ben. He did it for Jeff who recklessly got shot. Point was, he made it too many times.

Probably because Ben and Jeff loves killing each other.

Slenderman starts to hum some tune he had heard of before.

"Okay. Another drop of thee and then another drop of thee," he adds more ingredients into the beaker.

The potion he was making wasn't meant to be drank, nothing would happen if people drank it. Instead, they have to smell it.

Slenderman was enjoying his time until-

The door slams open.

In goes Jeff and Ben, Ben had a tight grip on a remote while Jeff was running after him.

"BEN! YOU ASSHOLE!" Jeff screeched and tried clawing Ben's eyes out. But luckily Ben dodged the attack.

"You've been watching TV for hours! Can't a guy watch spongebob?!"

"WHAT ARE YOU? FIVE?!"

Jeff uses punch- to Ben's face.

Ben falls to the ground.

Jeff won!

Slenderman had enough of the two, the peace the room once held was now thrown out of the window.

Slenderman puts down the beaker on the table, he releases two of his tentacles.

One of them immediately wrapped itself around Jeff's waist. The other tentacle had its grip on one of Ben's foot.

Slenderman both held them in the air and far away from each other.

"Jeffrey Woods, Benjamin Lawman!" Slenderman shouted.

The two rowdy teens ignored the man and the position they were in.

"TAKE THAT BACK! NATALIE WATCHES SPONGEBOB TOO!" Ben retorts back.

Talk about the devil and he shall appear.

Natalie came into the room confused to all of the yelling, she sees and angry tall man and two of the boys she hated.

She heard Ben talking about her love for Spongebob. It may be a kid's show but it's funny for her.

None of the three noticed her standing in the door frame. She continues to watch them all bicker. A bored expression etched to her face.

Jeff wriggles his way out of Slenderman's grip but fails. "WELL IF SHE REALLY DOES WATCH SPONGEBOB THEN SHE'S A QUIVERING PUSSY!"

"Jeffrey language!" Slenderman slammed Jeff into the wall and he pulled Jeff to him, their faces were an inch away.

"I've warned you about fighting in this ho-"

Before Slenderman could finish his small speech, rage filled Natalie's face.

Nobody calls her a pussy. People who do ends up dead.

She let rage overtake her body and she came running to Jeff's back to shove him into Slenderman's face and make their lips touch.

Wait. Does Slender even have lips?

Never mind.

Jeff's face collided into Slender's. Slenderman lost his balance and fell backwards, his head hitting the table where he was brewing potions in.

The potion he was making for Sally wasn't done yet and due the collision, the beaker fell to ground, releasing its contents.

A couple more creepypasta ran into the room to see the commotion; Jane, Eyeless Jack and Smile Dog at the same time the beaker broke.

The scent of the potion quickly spread around the room. Before Slender could even tell them to not inhale, a pinkish fog formed inside the room. Everything went quiet.

Toby was in the hallway to the laboratory room. He was with EJ and Jane but he tripped on the way to the loud room. Toby whimpered for a moment. The trip caused his face to kiss the floor and he feels as if his nose was broken.

He sucked it up and ran into the room.

He was instantly confused, pink fog was making its way out of the door.

Toby's instincts came kicking in and he covered his nose. Is this some sort of poison?!

Once the fog disappeared out of the room. Toby's face morphed into amazement.

There everyone sat. They were all turned into a bunch of babies! Toby couldn't help but squeal.

He could see a baby Ben tugging baby Jeff's long black hair. Baby Slenderman was attempting to pull Ben away.

A toddler named Natalie was in the middle of the room crying.

Baby Jane and baby EJ were crawling towards the crying baby.

And a cute puppy that looked like Smile Dog was on its back sleeping.

Toby felt ecstatic!

"SO MANY CUTE- BABIIESSS!!!"

He dove into the floor to hug both Jane and EJ.

"YOU'RE SO CUTE! YOU TOO! AND YOU!" he referred to Jane, EJ and Smile Dog.

He then quickly crawled over to the crying Natalie and he held her into his arms, rocking it. Soon the baby stopped crying. "You're so damn cuuuttee," he silently cooed.

Then he look at the three fighting toddlers.

He put Natalie down and went over to the three. He pulls Jeff away from Ben who he was strangling in the neck.

These three still seemed to fight even though they were now toddlers.

He pulls Slendy and Ben to his arms and starts squeezing them as if they were stuff toys.

"WHY ARE YOU ALL SO CUTE! I WANNA BE CUTE!"

Then his gaze fell into the baby who was nibbling on his shoe. It was Jeff. Toby had a scowl on his face and kicked the baby to the wall. "Well, except you. You're not cute,"

•^•

[A U T H O R]

Like this chapter? Well this is the prologue of my new book "WATCHING OVER THE PASTA BABIES!". Check it out now!