ZODIAC #3

If the you and your Creepypasta bestfriend go to school... You and them will be-

Aries: You and Lazari will be hosting a rock festival with a lazy EJ.

Taurus: You and your best friend, Jane will be quietly dragging dead bodies of your enemies to the janitor's closet.

Gemini: You are the teacher's pet of Sir. Slender man. Which means, you'll be doing all the tasks for him.

Cancer: You and Jeff will be beating up kids, skipping school, and basically causing havoc everywhere.

Leo: You and Toby will be setting the school on fire.

Virgo: You and Offenderman will be hosting the Wet T-Shirt Festival. (Don't search it up kids, though I know you will XD).

Libra: You and Nina will be selling merchandise of Jeffrey everywhere. Including underwear with Jeff's face on them.

Scorpio: You and Masky will be picking litters for a month as punishment for making Sally cry. (Slenderman's punishment)

Sagittarius: Hoodie will be killing you because you are too annoying.

Capricorn: You and Ben will be deleting the entire school and live as basement dwellers who play video game all day.

Aquarius: You and Sally will be killing everyone who doesn't like to play tag, hide and seek or any other games. (Which means, the all the students will be killed)

Pisces: You and Bloody Painter will be painting a middle finger on the entire school building.