third person's
pov

as mark cued a smile, jaemin leaned to mark and whispered, "he knows your name?" upon the question, mark nodded.

"what are you doing here, donghyuck?" donghyuck blinked his eyes a few times before answering, "buying stuffs for dinner. how about you?" he asked back.

"snack party," jaemin proudly replied as donghyuck's eyes shifted to the duo's shopping cart that was full of snacks.

"oh hi, jaemin. how's jeno?" donghyuck chuckled as jaemin blushed. "w-we're good."

"oh~ who are these boys?" someone interrupted them. donghyuck then turned to the voice and chuckled awkwardly, "oh.. mom.. meet jaemin... and mark."

mrs.lee then smiled brightly towards jaemin, "you're a very handsome kid!" mrs.lee laughed and then eyed mark. "and hello, mark. i've heard a lot about you! our minhyung guy."

donghyuck then laughed out of nowhere, "okay! hahahaha.. mother??? shouldn't we be taking the ingredients???" mrs.lee pouted in confusion.

"um, see you later, jaemin.. mark." he smiled and hold onto his mother's shoulders, pushing her to the vegetables section.

both mark and jaemin were confused. jaemin then cleared his throat and looked at mark. "did you... noticed?"

mark nodded slowly.

a/n;
hi anotha short chap uwu