flashback,
third person's pov

"hey donghyuck!" minhyung yelled at donghyuck who was laying down the grass.

donghyuck slowly got up and turned around, a smile appeared on his face.

minhyung then ran towards donghyuck and sat next to him, locking donghyuck's neck with his arm playfully.

"hey, hey! let go!" donghyuck yelled while giggling. "alright, alright." he chuckled and let go of donghyuck.

donghyuck then laid down on the grass again, minhyung following him after.

looking at the sky, donghyuck asked. "where did you go for two days? something happened?" and minhyung didn't responded.

minhyung looked at the sky. he felt sad. he couldn't tell donghyuck.

"hey donghyuck,"

"mm?"

"let's be happy for today!" he then hold onto donghyuck's hand, and faced donghyuck, smiling weakly.

"alright!"

-

three days after

donghyuck woke up and found tears on his face. he wondered why.

he then washed his face, stepped downstairs and saw his mom dressing up.

"mom? where are you going?" donghyuck's mom then furrowed his eyebrows.

"minhyung is leaving to canada, honey. didn't he told you? i thought you wanted a ride to the ai-"

"what?" donghyuck asked in disbelief. went down on his knees and started crying.

quickly, his mom went and hold his shoulders. "honey, what's wrong?"

donghyuck then faced his mother, "bring me to the airport please."

-

"donghyuck, wait!" his mother yelled but donghyuck ran fast with his whole heart.

he ran to every screen and looked for every canada flights that was on standby. after knowing the hall's name, he then ran again.

donghyuck then stopped his steps, panting. he then saw minhyung, in front of him.

minhyung slowly reached to donghyuck, and donghyuck ran to him. out of love, donghyuck hit minhyung several times. letting out tears and, "why didn't you told me idiot"s while at it.

"calm down... hyuckie." hearing that name, donghyuck stopped crying and minhyung hugged his bestfriend.

"i'm sorry, i couldn't tell you. i thought you would be fine by it and-"

"shut up. i'm trying to hug you until i never will again," minhyung then stopped talking and continued hugging donghyuck.

"passangers for flight k268w please head to hall 4, i repeat passengers for flight k268w please head to hall 4. your airplane is ready to fly."

minhyung then broke the hug as soon as the announcement was announced, donghyuck then took a grip on minhyung's arm.

"last words?"

"i'll come back. i swear." he smiled warmly.

slowly, donghyuck let go of minhyung's hand.

"minhyung? let's- oh, donghyuck!" minhyung's mother said as donghyuck bowed.

donghyuck looked at minhyung and signed him to go. minhyung nodded.

"don't forget me," he said to minhyung as minhyung smiled. walking away, he left donghyuck alone.

a/n;
this is trash i hate my english