PRESENT

third person's
pov

it was freezing like hell at the morning. mark didn't knew why was he at school on 6a.m. he shrugged at the thought and walked inside the school's building.

finding himself walking towards their class, as he walked near, he heard a voice. singing.

before reaching in front of their classroom door, he peeked and saw someone familiar. "donghyuck?" he murmured.

donghyuck was there standing on a stool, cleaning their classroom window while singing.

"oh maybe maybe, igeon sarangiljido meol- ah!" mark then widened his eyes. donghyuck fell over. he quickly ran to donghyuck and kneeled down.

"mark??" not caring what donghyuck said, he looked on donghyuck's right feet and moved it. immediately, donghyuck winced in pain.

donghyuck who was frowning and pouting, said to mark "it hurts.."

"let's go to the infirmary, can you walk?" mark asked carefully and donghyuck came on silent, but nodding slowly afterwards.

"alright, let's go" he smiled warmly and took donghyuck's arm over his neck, standing up.

they walked out of the class awkwardly. with donghyuck's arm on mark's neck, mark's hand holding donghyuck's hand and mark's other hand on donghyuck's waist.

suddenly on their way to the infirmary, donghyuck cleared his throat, deciding to break the silence. "why are you so early?" mark shrugged. "maybe, just maybe, god wants me to help you." he chuckled and donghyuck followed.

it was again awkward, a few seconds after. the both was feeling quite embarrassed and weird towards each other, not knowing why.

"hey donghyuck, can i ask?" out of nowhere, mark questioned. donghyuck then nodded without hesitation.

"why do i always see you alone?" he asked and the both went quiet. "i-i mean! if you don't wanna say-"

"a phobia," mark widened his eyes upon donghyuck's sudden reply. "a phobia? what kind of phobia?"

"a sociophobia. it's not that bad, though. i just don't interact with people to build relationships such as friends, bestfriends or lovers." donghyuck explained.

"what happened?" he asked again. donghyuck seemed to zone out, just all of a sudden. he recalled all his memories to his first friendship.

"donghy-"

"i think fell in love with my bestfriend... but he left me, alone. he went somewhere else. someone said he was coming back i didn't had the chance to see him, and literally everyone and everything keeps reminding me about him..." donghyuck breathed out. his hands shaking, body trembling.

mark didn't knew what to do, he hold onto donghyuck and shake his body. "donghyuck? donghyuck! are you okay?"

donghyuck was pale as ever. mark being worried as he is, he immediately carried donghyuck towards the infirmary in a bridal style.

on their way, donghyuck gripped onto mark's blazer and uttered words making mark stopping his steps.

"don't leave me minhyung..."

a/n;
tea? tea. nah jk.