二十

"he didn't die."

THIRD PERSON'S POV!

mark and donghyuck were currently eating lunch at the school's cafeteria with the dreamies.

the dreamies consists mark, donghyuck, jaemin, jeno, renjun, chenle and jisung. renjun, chenle and jisung joined them as they were close with jaemin and jeno. hence, they eventually got close and call themselves dreamies (according to jisung, they're so dreamyㅡrenjun snorted when he heard thisㅡbut agreed anyways).

donghyuck was too focused on his burger, munching it quickly as he was too hungry until the others looked at him in confusion.

"did you forgot to take breakfast?" jeno asked curiously. donghyuck shook his head and swallowed the chewed burger. "i just feel hungry, don't even question my hunger." donghyuck answered coldly as jeno shrugged and sipped his apple juice, jaemin rubbing jeno's back while pouting.

chenle then screamed out of nowhere, making almost all the people in the cafeteria turned to look at him. chenle didn't care at all, but instead he looked at the dreamies with a bright smile as the dreamies waited for chenle to spill his words.

"i just remembered that my parents are going to hong kong for another business trip," he began. "so i asked them if we could do a sleepover at my home and they said yes!" chenle exclaimed at the last part.

jaemin, jeno, renjun were squealing. jisung just grinned awkwardly. donghyuck faked his laugh miserably while mark nodded.

"i don't know how should i react on that," chenle commented, frowning.

"no need." renjun told. "so are we going to do that today?" renjun questioned as chenle nodded with a hum.

"mom left her credit card with me and told me we could buy snacks and stuffs for it." chenle grinned. "grocery shopping?"

"HELL YEAH!" they all yelled.

"yeah, but hyuna deserves better." donghyuck rolled his eyes and snorted. "i hope she leaves cube and makes a company under her own name, and bringing cube down after." and mark only giggled as he looked at nearly all the snack shelves that were there, listening to donghyuck's words without any complaints.

"whatever you say, hyuck." he mumbled as he took his phone from his jean's pocket that just rang a notification and read it. "hey! i'll go and search the plastic cups, renjun told me to. you can keep searching for the snacks, i'll come back." mark told and left as soon as donghyuck nodded.

as soon as mark left, donghyuck tried reaching for a plastic bag of chips with the attempt of tip-toeing and jumping to grab it as it was high up the shelves.

donghyuck sighed and regretted for not asking mark to grab it earlier, closing his eyes frustrated.

"here you go." donghyuck heard someone voiced. he immediately opened his eyes and looked at the person, clearly speechless.

the person was a brunette. he wore a blue t-shirt, denim jeans and some random white sneakers for his footwear. and donghyuck thought, he looked gorgeous.

the brunette was holding onto the a plastic bag of chips, directing his hand towards donghyuck as he showed a warm smile.

"i saw you struggled with it." he told, as he slightly shook the plastic bag of chips to sign donghyuck and take the chips from the brunette.

shy and awkwardly, donghyuck took the plastic bag from the brunette and gave him a little bow. "thank you, for your help!" he smiled happily.

the brunette laughed. he soundedㅡcalm and beautiful. his laughs didn't seem exaggerated, and with his looks, he really looked like an angel.

"it seems like, you have recovered psychically, donghyuck." he mumbled, with donghyuck still being able to hear it. "i'll get going now." the brunette flashed a small smile and turned away.

quickly, donghyuck called him. "hey! who are you?" donghyuck then frowned, confused.

the brunette stopped his steps.

"wong yukhei."

and the brunette walked away.

a/n:
HELLO Y'ALL!

i'm back omg what the hell. i'm sorry for the on-hold status. i wasn't in the mood for this fic because it was hella cringey jsjsjs.

anyways, i'll be editing it soon.

thank you for the 3K reads btw! you all are amazing. i'll surely improve my writings. 🙆