Ch 1-10

Chapter 1 Rebirth

  Sunro continent.

  South Vietnam.

  Ghost Street.

pain!

  The head seemed to explode, and the body felt like a pain from being crushed by a truck. It was very uncomfortable!

   Ye Feiran strenuously opened his heavy eyes, looking into the darkness.

  She wrinkled her nose, and there was a pungent smell of blood in the air.

Um?

  Where is this place? Why is she here?

  Didn’t she be betrayed by a friend, she was in an ambush by the enemy during the mission, and died with the enemy in the explosion?

   "hiss"

  The next moment, Ye Feiran only felt a sharp tingling in his brain, and large sections of memory flooded like a tide.

I go!

  She actually encountered the trend of crossing, crossing the rebirth, this is too bloody!

  However, the blood of the dog is the blood of the dog. The most important thing is that she is alive again. Nothing is more important than being alive.

  She died with the enemy and was reborn on a girl also named "Ye Feiran".

  The original master Ye Feiran, the eldest daughter of the Ye family of South Vietnam, the grandfather is a respected predecessor of the South Vietnam, father and mother are both very talented.

It’s a pity that the parents died early and the second uncle became the temporary head of the Ye family. The second aunt Zhu and two cousins ​​Ye Yuting and Ye Yuwei always regarded the original owner as a thorn in the flesh, because the original owner and the current prince Huangfu Xian pointed out Belly is marriage.

  In addition, the original owner cannot cultivate spiritual power. Except for the Ye Family's father, the other Ye Family members regard the original owner as a shame to the Ye Family. Therefore, out of the Ye Family's sight, the original owner can't even live as a dog!

  Yes, Sun Luo Continent respects the use of force, advocating the strong and spurning the weak.

  Here, human beings are divided into cultivators and ordinary people. A cultivator can cultivate spiritual power, the higher the level of cultivation, the stronger the strength, and the strength is endless, while ordinary people cannot cultivate spiritual power and are called waste, such as the original owner.

   Ye Feiran was a frightening agent in his previous life, and she didn't care about the situation of the original owner. She sneered. Now that she has taken over this body, she will seek justice for the original owner one by one, and let those who bully the original owner pay the price they deserve!

  At this time, there was a faint sound of footsteps outside, and there was still a vague voice.

"Boss, are we really going to do this? Although this Miss Ye is a trash, she is the fiancee of the Prince's fingertips anyway. When the time comes, the Prince finds that he is wearing a green cap. Will she kill us? ?"

   "What are you afraid of? His Royal Highness has been trying to get rid of Miss Ye Family. Maybe we will be rewarded by His Royal Highness by then."

"Really? Oh, yes, Miss Ye Er just told us that Miss Ye Family has been fed with love, and Miss Ye Er and His Royal Highness are in love with each other, and they will definitely give us extra rewards at that time. "