The Neverlands of Pompeii & The Mystical Bootay

Shrek had low confidence in his self. Everyday in the past he had smacked his ass telling himself he's a piece of shit! Shrek wanted ass. He really did.

Once Shrek arrived in Pompeii, he had a bit more confidence in his self! "Gee! Maybe I have a future, maybe I have a fantastic future for my jaloopy green swamp shitted self!

Shrek came across a long windy road in Pompeii. It was in fact so long that dicks could walk on it and it would be long af! "Well I'm kinda hungry" said Shrek. Maybe there's a Ruby Tuesday nearby! Or a McDonalds.

"I saw an object"!!!! "OMG OMG"!!

Shrek saw someone in the field of gold. It looked like a peasant, almost of beauty and inquisite design. "HEY HEY!!" He said in his roaring voice. "I DONT KNOW YOU, BUT I WANNA"!

The object looked around and stared at Shrek's green looking ass. "HEY PLEASE HELP ME FIND A WINDY'S OR POPEYES!" Said Shrek. The object was still looking at him. "Oh fuck you then you piece of leapin lizard shit" Shrek said in anger. The object must of heard him because it got bigger and bigger and bigger!! Water started spraying everywhere and Shrek got scared af! "Oh fuck me in the ogre ass I'm outtttt!" Screamed Shrek. That had been his first encounter in the mystical Pompeii land.