The Louis Vuitton Don

The taxi stopped at the far end of the strip, and Shrek nonchalantly got out of the cab with an old pair of Ray-Bans on that he stole from Bobo's son Lentil.

"Gee baby it's quite nice round here!" Said Shrek. "Now I need to find a place to get some shut eye because I'm tired af!!!"

While Shrek walked around the Sunset Strip looking for a cheap hotel, he came across an angered man throwing another man's camera to the floor! "Holy shit don't people have fucking respect nowadays?!" Roared Shrek to the rude ass man.

The man turned around and said "hey you green sludge shit, why don't you say that gay shit to my face?! Huhh!"

Shrek didn't have time for this bullshit from the raged celebrity. Shrek smacked the man in the face and demanded for him to say that he was his baby daddy. A crowd started forming, and people started chanting "ohhhh shit West! West!"

"Yeah little bitch, don't be smacking cameras and shit, because next time I see you do that imma flip shit" rapped Shrek. The crowd screamed and cheered for him with his feminine Ray-Bans on.

The celeb by the name of West screamed "Imma get yo ass next time big boi, watch yo self!!" And got into his Lambo and sped off down the strip.

One person from the crowd walked up to Shrek and congratulated him on his winning of the rap battle. "Dude you just made Kanye West look like a gay ass tranny cock a doodle doo!" "Ohh who's a West? Lol" said Shrek, then started walking towards the next cheapest hotel.