Prologue

So here's the story cover...

The man panted hard running along the corridor of the vetron hospital one of the top most hospitals in India, the 20 th floor of the building was illuminated by the moonlight and the white terracota walls created a arcadian atmosphere in there , i...

The man panted hard running along the corridor of the vetron hospital one of the top most hospitals in India, the 20 th floor of the building was illuminated by the moonlight and the white terracota walls created a arcadian atmosphere in there , it was so chosen to ensure the patients some tranquility in here.
The sight of the huge cabinet, perfect place of hiding he thought ,at a distance of 5 steps produced a feeling of euphoria which was short lived .
The Assasin recognised his quarry , adjusting his obesed body , to fit behind the cabinet . Calamitously his prey was outlined by the shimmering moonlight ofc not his mistake.

Assasin skulked along the length of the corridor...
The profound silence sitting in the place made it possible for him to heed the respirings of the minister.
He stopped and glanced at his wrist watch , which flickered indicating him the time he was left with.

The man had a terrific air about him which scared the hell out of minister.
His lids were tightened hoping he could escape somehow , and beseaching currently revived a formidable memory of his school days it was similar to the prayers which he used to make for the answers which he knew are incorrect but still hoping to get them sanctioned anyhow.

The assasin stopped one step behind the minister and knealt down , he removed his face mask and muttered devilishly ,

Assasin : hello minister....

Minister's hair were raised as the shock melded with fear grabbed his psyche.

The minister fought the frog in his throat and spoke up ,

Minister : listen to...lis..ten to me i..i don't kn..ow anyth..anything....

And he tried to keep himself calm and the assasin 's attention deviated and the he was tricked finally , as the pepper spray rested in his eyes.

The minister entered the D wing , and barged in one of the most unwanted room , sneaking behind a corpse who was left open for recording the observation as to what effect the lasers focussed on the subject would produce . The anecdotes were supposed to be made within 3 hrs , a crew of doctors would be dispatched in here which kindeled hope somewhere deep down in minister. Hope to survive. The idea seemed to be absurd right now though there wasnt a way to keep himself alive for a longer duration under these intensifying lasers.

Assasin rattled through the D wing as softly as possible cursing his over confidence for underestimating his prey.

And again the silly mistake which minister comtd made him chuckle ,
he chose to hide behind a corpse and the lasers detected the presence of a living person intensified poiniting out a breathing creature .

Assasin : technology has enhanced minister isn't it ? Today everything is possible for instance look at this beautiful machine gun which is craving to gift all its bullets to you minister well can i have u before me...dont be a coward gentleman...