Kill her

Thapki : i want to make a call...

Bihaan : ohhh officers cry too ? (smirking) strange very very strange... btw ik whom you wanna contact....huh !! Mr. singh (inspector ) let her...inform her boss..

Thapki (scowling) : ofc we do cry in the pain of our countrymen and stop smirking at me...one more thing you can't predict my actions ever...

She stomped out along with a lady counstable dialing jefferey's cell ,

Thapki : plz plz..pick up...plz...plz..jeff where are you....

She tried n no. of times but every time the lady barked at her the same line , " The person you are trying to reach is unreachable at the moment try sometime later. "

Thapki felt the blood in her body rushing to her face , all she could hear was her heart which was beating louder ,throbbing against her chest ready to explode...

Bihaan : any good Ms. ?

His voice worked as the salt over her wounds which he gingerly sprinkled.

Thapki : get away...plz...i am pissed at you..

Bihaan : umm i m not going to go anywhere its you who'll be behind the bars...

Thapki : who are you ?

Bihaan (whispering ) :shhhh !! its hospital no high notes....

Thapki : see idk who you are ? what do you want ? or anything but ik one thing there's a huge misunderstanding i did not kill anyone trust me Mr. Pandey i did not do anything...

Bihaan : That's the last thing on earth i'll do...Ms. vani...

Thapki : you'll regret...

Bihaan pasted a dimpled smile neatly and gave a small peck on her cheeks in a chaste , starteling her and then he was gone.

Thapki (bewildered & mesemerized) : that smile....

She was busy admiring it when her soul yelled , ' you are married bitch , and he's a fuckin' moron '

Thapki called before bihaan as he was stepping out from the floor...

Thapki : Mr. Pandey...you need to help me plz...i din't kill anyone...

Bihaan : you killed everyone...

Thapki : what does that mean ?

Bihaan : none of your business...

Thapki : oh it concerns me..ofc if you are accusing me of a murder..Mr. pandey..

Bihaan : don't you roll your filthy eyes at me..Ms. vani and yes nothing in this world should concern you now coz its just a begining..sweetheart...

Thapki 's lips were pressed in a hard line. She opened her mouth to speak something but words died at their birth only.

The police was taking her away when bihaan appeared out of blue.

Bihaan : Ms. vani have a good day ahead...

Thapki : the day i get to know you are dead...will be good...

Bihaan : my spirit will even haunt you..

Thapki : who the fuck are you ?

Bihaan paused for a bit too long and he looked amused , and then suddenly impassive.

Bihaan : i am your worst nightmere which you will never get over...

Thapki gasped as his blazed eyes scared the hell out of her. police took her away while she looked back at the unknown man standing there in a laege overcoat in this burning summer . His colour was pretty fair , hairs were touseled giving him a rowdy touch. The smile never left his spiky cheeks , which glowed out of sheer happiness of getting her arrested.