Shot

Thapki and jefferey reached home. The two entered their apartment drenched in exhaustion.

jefferey : Baby !! come here....sit..(pointing at his lap)

Thapki snaked through the room and positioned her buttocks on his lap. Jefferey kissed her cheek and she rested her head on his hairy chest drawing cirlcles amidst the small hair.

He killed the silence inhabbiting the room , sitting upright making thapki groan but for the moment he bypassed that and continued,

jefferey : Darlo , what's going on ? i mean how come you ended up in all these things...?

Thapki : actually, (reluctant sigh) when you left for your office this morning dad 's pet called me up inviting me for a meeting and i couldn't help but visit him then i received call from zeeshan sir asking me to go vetron hospital as P.M. sir has been brutally murdered. And there idk how but my DNA matched with assasin's DNA and Bihaan pandey accused me of killing him throwing me behind the bars.

Jeffery (startled): what Bihaan pandey..but he only helped me getting you out...well i guess someone's framing you...

Thapki : hmmm...maybe but i m not scared as long as you hold my hand all these fears can not even stand.

Jeffrey : ohk Now you go and get ready...i mean i am going to
Mr. kapoor's house, party is there only the saloon girls might be here any moment i'll send a car for you ohk ?

Thapki nodded and pecked his lips before he disappeared. his retreating image blended with the darkness.

Thapki peeled off her clothes and pelted herself on the king sized bed in her bikini. The bed reacted treating her body with a bounce.

She closed her eyes pondering and recalling every mishappening right from the early morning phone call. Her cell germed to life , vibrating. Thapki forced her lids to part and recived the call.

Thapki : hello vani here..

Bihaan : Mrs. Archer i need to see you...

Thapki : From where did you get that?

Bihaan : got what ?

Thapki : my number....

Bihaan : oh fish !! have you gone nuts? you are asking me such stupid things ik everything about you right ftom your clothes size to your email's passkey.

Thapki : whaaaaaaaaattttt ?????

She felt dejected. The anger in her fountained gobbeling on her senses. She disconnected the call throwing her phone to break it into fragments.

Bihaan : hello...hellooo....damn it she just disconnected.

Thapki : how dare he ? i will kill you bihaan....kill you........

The bell rung disturbing thapki , she rushed for the door and as she unlocked it two beautiful shapes materialized.

Sheena : you're sexy af !!

Maira : hotttt !!! pretty....

Thapki bloomed going all crimson as the two girls piquered her brain with realisation. She in a jiffy draped herself with a duvet.

Thapki stumbled as she gushed,

Thapki : y...you ttwo.. ?

Sheena : i am sheena and she's Maira jeff appointed us to cook you up...

Maira chuckeled while thapki gave them her best deadpan look.

Thapki : oh i see you mean saloon girls ?...please come..this way...