shocker

Thapki was inflicted with trauma upon her , by the news she just received.
Her ears wasn't ready to beleive it , how they could ? , this is what she was taught untill & unless you don't see evidence dont jump to conclusion.

journalist : Mrs. Archer you seem to be displeased by my presence ?

His voice had a world full of sarcasm.

Thapki : gentlemen! excuse me for the day its something  imperative which demands my presence at the moment i shall take your leave...

Journalist : oh minister needs his opponent's daughter to serve him with supper...(chuckling) anyway does it not mess your father-daughter relation Mrs archer ? Your father is much more renowned and could satisfy your disbursements more aptly dont you feel so ?

As soon as thapki realized where 's he heading , her anger greeted her . Though she was used to this  , from the very moment she joined the security sector , these mediaholics kept pricking her . They always laid there eerie eyes on her . These socialistic animals are always in their shoes since her father's fame as a growing politician  , ready to machinate her brain or trick her into some sort of political scandal , and the most used weapon was in practice right now , these creepy questions darting her so called father - daughter relation. As soon as her pager beeped again magnetizing her she realised the urgency and her middle finger gave him a standing ovation coz this was the best she can do to vent out her frustation and escape this place. Her lips spat the
slangs which she wasn't willing to use,

Thapki : Mr..umm whosoever you are for me albeit you are an ass , Just fuck yourself up...coz am not here to entertain your dirty political questions to let your bloody channel gain some Trp with a breaking news which ik would be there on the television misguiding millions....and presumably it would be- "Chaturvedi against chaturvedi"....i wont let it happen...

Kk : will you behave mannerly ?

Thapki ' s pager beeped again and it showed , "captain wants you here , hurry up. "
She placed it back in her purse , wondering what another debacle is prepared to dawn upon her.

Jounalist : why aren't you joining your father's campaign?

Thapki : guess what , my one request can cost your job and trust me i am dying to make one...

With that she left the cabin heading for the BMW waiting outside for her ,
as soon as she hastened outside , the two fellows who remarked on her presence in the morning , coming to a verdict that she's a floozy , again goggeled her .

Thapki's eyes captured their reflections and then subsiding some seconds for them she reached out for the duo.

Thapki : hey ears up , uk what you both are motherfuckers.....considering a girl as a slut is all you gyzz can do in your life...and plz don't ask for me when you get to know me coz sorry wont help...anyway have a worst life ahead.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Bihaan : umm yes...ofc i am coming , i'll be there within 15 minutes or so till then make sure no one...no one means no one touches anything...
(on call )

Caller : yes sir , if you don't mind asking , i have a question...

Bihaan : i'll mind..

with that he hung up , and relaxed as the cab hailed down the muddy streets filled with clamor. The automobiles were sitting on the road
forming an array , the traffic seemed to be the only obstacle messing with him.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Thapki was finally in the car which carried her to the captain who wanted to meet her as soon as possible . Maria , one of her confreres at the SCA ( security comrades assosiation) breifed her reagarding the small meeting. She was absorbed in her thoughts when the car came to a stop and the tornado of horns , adding to the noise pollution waved at her. She extended her slender and long neck upwards with her hips thrusting against the seat. Her mind indulged itself in the calculations as soon as the eye receptors provided with image of jam.
She sighed looking at the watch and her brain travelling back to the haunting call informing her reagarding the P.M. 's demice.
She rested her head against glass pane gazing down at the tiny water pits decorating the rough coltar surface.
Her brain was cooking up a huge fuss of thoughts , a wide variety it was truely regarding his murder , and of all the most troubling fact was what will she do if her father has to do anything with this assasination ? the man can cross all the limits when it comes to his desires. She lifted her brows shutting her lids and sighed.