Chapter 1: What Stalkers???!

Your POV:

I excitedly skipped towards the town square to perform and sing KPOP songs, that I like, and hopefully I would earn money. My dream is to be a KPOP idol and help people, who are having a tough time in their lives by singing with passion and for them to listen to the songs.

Anyways, I had got to the town square and began to unpack my equipment, getting ready to perform, until I had a feeling that someone, something or a group of people were watching me.

I quickly turned my back and saw nothing that was sketchy and suspicious. I sighed in relief as I played and instrumental version of SHINee's View and began to sing and dance...

————————————————————————————————————————————————

(A/N: Not gonna put the English translation because I am lazy... sorry(☝︎ ՞ਊ ՞)☝︎)

modu hal mareul ilchi Like you
sachaweon isange gijeoge View
dalkomhi jjigeo mun biche pongdyu
boigi shijakhan eume saekdo
yeminhaejin geol neukkyeo
tturyeotan saekgamgwa
yeoseot beonjjae gamgak Tonight is the night
jom geochireodo joa
deo mingamhi gureobwa
deoneun sumgiji marajweo

Many people started to walk up to me, to watch the performance. It was kinda nerve wracking.

neomu areumdaun daun daun daun View
deo boyeojweo daeum daeum daeum daeum View
neomu areumdaun daun daun daun View

neomu areumdaun (geugoseuro)
neomu areumdaun (deryeoga jweo)
deo boyeojweo daeum (deo boyeojweo)
neomu areumdaun daun daun daun View

jeo haneureul gopge jeomneun
i badareul byeonge damneun shigando
pyeonhi geonneun kkumdeureul irweo nan (By my side)
sangsanghan ge mweodeun jeonbu boyeo julkke
ije malhaebwa Yeah yeah

People were singing along to the song and some were dancing. I felt so happy.

yeminhaejin geol neukkyeo
eungeunhan chokkamgwa
kkeudeopseojin gamgak Tonight is the night
isanghadaedo joa (Yeah)
jamdeureotteon gamgage (You are)
hangyereul neomeoseon geu sungan
Yeah yeah yeah

neomu areumdaun daun daun daun View
neomu areumdaun daun daun daun View (deo saeropge nal hollyeo)
deo boyeojweo daeum daeum daeum daeum View
neomu areumdaun daun daun daun View (Oh girl)

neomu areumdaun (geugoseuro)
neomu areumdaun (deryeoga jweo)
deo boyeojweo daeum (deo boyeojweo) (Oh deo boyeojweo)
neomu areumdaun daun daun daun View
(Never leave you lonely)

jiruhame iksukaejeo
teukbyeolhameul ijeotjana
ije cheoncheonhi gogaereul deureo jweo
nae du nune ip matchweo

neomu areumdaun
geugoseuro
neomu areumdaun (geugoseuro)
deryeoga jweo (deryeoga jweo)

nugudeun cheoeumigetji Like you
(I feel a thousand senses)
byeolppiche hyanggwa maseul bon geotto
(I'll never leave you lonely)
hyanggiye mugereul neukkin geotto
(I won't let you down)
soriye saekkwa moyang bon geotto

————————————————————————————————————————————

As soon as I finished the song, I heard many people clap, like really loudly, and I felt so proud of myself that I cried a little (even though I've done this many times).

"Thank so much!" I said as I waved to the crowd of people, nearby. I soon continued performing more songs until I felt exhausted. After that, I packed my equipment and slowly walked home. I had earn a lot today and felt so happy.

A few minutes later, I had a feeling that I was being followed so I quickened my walking speed and calmed myself down. I then realised that I was running instead of walking. I quickly turned into an alley and I made a bad mistake....

The creeps were still following me as I quickened my pace. Suddenly, a hand gripped my wrist and harshly threw me to the hard, rocky ground.

Tears threatened to fall as they slowly creeped up to me and they quietly started having a conversation that I couldn't pick up. I started to think about my life.... What if I died in this disgusting, creepy alleyway? I am still young...
I closed my teary eyes and I prayed to God that I would make it out safely as I felt and heard them getting closer.

Then I heard the weirdest sounds ever...

(A/N: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

GRUNTS!

I slowly opened my eyes to see 5 men beating up the stalkers. I tried to see what me heroes looked like but they had a cap and a mask on, making it hard to see their features. Soon after that, the disgusting, creepy stalkers finally left with many injuries but I don't care because I was safe.

I turned towards my heroes and they all just looked at and it was kinda freaking me out.
"Why are you guys looking at me like that?"
I questioned as pulled a hair strand behind my ear.
All the of the men stood there in silence for a few minutes until the tallest guy said something...

"Well, there's no point in hiding our identities."
as he began to take off his mask and cap, that was covering his identity.

"OH MY GOD!!" I screamed in my mind as I was fangirling in my head. It was flipping Choi Minho from SHINee and the others are probably the other members from SHINee!

Soon, the other members revealed themselves and I was so happy that I was about to faint. I couldn't really hear them properly and I began to feel a little dizzy. Little did I know, that I fainted.

SHINee's POV:

"Ya! Why did she fall? We have to help her!" Key shouted as he ran towards you and held you tightly. You were still breathing, which was a good sign.

"Kibum, she fainted and she looks tired." Jonghyun said as he picked you up and gave you a piggyback ride.

"Hyung, let me do it." Exclaimed Minho as he tried to take you off him. Jonghyun gave a 'I can do it' glare as they all began to walk towards the hospital.

"You guys are really funny." laughed Taemin. All the hyungs denied and shaked their heads.

"Well, I guess we're all funny because we are a family...right?" the Leader questioned as he nervously began to laugh. The younger members facepalmed as their eldest member asked a dumb question.

"Anyways, we got to hurry. We saw her performing on the streets and I will admit that she has a sweet voice but she has been performing all day and has not took a break so-" explained Jonghyun.

"Yes, we know, she passed out for exhaustion. We all have..." Onew whispered as he looked at your closed eyes and (your hair colour) hair. He blushed at the sight of you and his heartbeat started to increase rapidly.
"What is this feeling?" he silently said to himself.

Actually, all the men were all feeling this way. What does this mean?