Chapter 3: The Call pt.2 (Key, Minho & Taemin)

Continuing with the other parts from last time so here's a reminder😛😘

Your POV:

I opened my eyes and realised that today was the day... The day I go home! I excitedly got up and did my business in the bathroom like brushing my teeth and washing up etc. During this time, I was thinking of calling the SHINee members because I would be bored if I went home and spent my all my time there.

After that, I packed up my belongings and tidied my hospital bed because it was quite messy. I was all ready to go until I heard a knock on the door.

(Kuroko No Basket Reference)
"Sorry to disturb you, it's Midorima Shintaro. May I come in." said my doctor as I replied,
"You can come in."

The door opened, revealing the green haired doctor and a slightly shorter doctor, with black hair.

"Hello beautiful lady! My name is-" said the shorter doctor.
"Shut up, Takao! Sorry Miss (L/N), this is Takao Kazunari and he is my assistant." Doctor Midorima introduces as Takao waves wildly.

"We came here to remind you that you are leaving at 1pm. We will be leaving now! Bye (Y/N)." exclaimed Takao as he quickly shaked your hand.

"Stop it, Idiot. Sorry about that, we will be leaving." Doctor Midorima said calmly as he grabbed and dragged his assistant out of the room.

I silently stood like a statue, processing what the heck had happened. I shrugged my shoulders as I got my phone and checked the time. It was 12:30pm so it left me half an hour to do something but what could I do for the remaining 30 minutes?

Suddenly, an idea popped into my head and I decided to call the SHINee member who gave their phone number to me. I entered the contacts app and began to call...

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
THIS IS WHERE YOU CHOOSE YOUR PATH!!!
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Key

I entered the contacts app and began to call Key because he is my bias, after all.
My heart started pounding out of excitement and I was slightly nervous because what if he was busy?

What if he didn't want me to call him?????IDK YOLO!

I pressed the call button and waited.... I was about to hang up until I heard a cheerful voice that spoke.

"Hello? Do I know you?" question Key. I laughed at his question because his voice just sounded cute.

"In fact you do... It's me (Y/N)!" I exclaimed. After a few seconds of silence, I heard a huge gasp come out of Kibum's mouth.

"Ah... It really is you. I can tell because of your sweet voice. So this is your phone number and now I can call you everyday. I'm just kidding (Y/N)." Kibum said as I laughed out loud.

"I'm sorry if I'm disturbing your time. Are you busy?" I nervously asked.

"Nope! It's fine and I'm not busy. Just hanging around in the dorm with the guys," Key briefly said. "So what are you doing? Have you been discharged yet?"

"Not yet but I will be soon, in 30 minutes!" I excitedly said.

"Ah... Is that so? So, while we wait for your discharge, let's talk about your family." Key suggested.

"Umm, alright... but it's going to be hard because... let's say, people change." I quietly whispered as I sat down on the hospital bed.

"Ok! I understand." Key politely said.