Chapter 2: My bias is...

Quick note: I am holiday right now and if I can't publish any stories, I am really sorry cuz I am really lazy!

Anyways, you've got to make a choice in this chapter. Have fun!😘

- Melissa
(☝︎ ՞ਊ ՞)☝︎
————————————————————————————————————————————————

3rd Person POV:

(Y/N) woke up in a very white room, not knowing where she was and who brought her there. Slowly, she looked around she and found many monitors and beds. (Y/N) then realised that it was a hospital.

She then was startled as the door opened and there was a doctor, around her age. He looked asian, more like japanese, and had green hair and glasses (A/N: You guys may know him
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) He's from an anime and he is a tsundere carrot)

The doctor was holding a lampshade and (Y/N) looked really confused as she glanced at it. She soon looked at the doctor's eyes as he introduced himself.

"Hello (F/N) (L/N), my name is Midorima Shintaro and I will be your doctor." said the doctor as he put the lampshade down on the table, right next to her bed (A/N: He will not say nanodayo cuz it's japanese and he's kinda oc).

"Why do you have a lampshade?" she asked in curiosity.
Shintaro, then looked at (Y/N) in surprise and said,

"It's my lucky item. Cancers lucky item today is a lampshade." Replied Midorima as he pushed up his glasses and I nodded in reply.

He then preceded to check up on (Y/N) and told her that she was fine and that she just need to drink water.

"Also, some people are waiting outside to visit. I will now allow them to come. Have a great day." Doctor Midorima said as he exited out of the door. Soon, five men came into the room and.... THEY WERE SHINee!

Your POV:

My eyes widened as they came into the room and closed the door..
"Oh my gosh! It's SHINee! They probably took me to the hospital!" I thought as they grabbed chairs from the corners.

My heart rapidly beat and it was not fading away! I looked at their faces and said,
"Thanks... ummm... for helping me. Sorry..if I took your ti..me away."

After I finished my sentence, they laughed at me and I was really confused because why were they laughing? I didn't say anything stupid, right?

Then, the maknae Taemin (A/N: My bias from SHINee) quietly replied,
"It's no problem. And I also like your performance from yesterday...You were singing our song and I like you."

I blushed in embarrassment after the answer because they were LITERALLY listening to me singing and dancing. I needed to kill myself, quickly! I then nervously laughed, preparing my answer.

"Well, umm thanks? I really like your music and you guys are like my role models." I quickly said as I looked down at my bedsheet because they are too handsome and pretty. They weren't saying anything, which kinda concerned me.

Immediately, I looked up and they were staring at me, with awe and it was kinda making me more embarrassed.

"Well gee, I wasn't expecting a fan. So, who's your favourite in this band. It's probably me, isn't it." Key exclaimed as he threw his arms in the air.