BTS reacting to you surprising them at the dance practice (fluff)

Bts reacting to you surprising them. You are an Idol and you decided to visit your boyfriend since he didn't know that you will be back early.

Namjoon: 

He was concentrated in learning the new moves of his dance until someone knocked on the door. Thinking that it's just Jin he opened the door. A big smile appeared on his face revealing his dimples. He wasn't expecting you to show up since you said that you would be on tour for 2 weeks. He gave you a big hug and asked you to wait until he finished practicing but he couldn't concentrate at all, smiling like an idiot. 

Jin:

Jin:

You smiled while climbing stairs hiding the bag with cookies in your bag. You missed his smile his hugs, how he sounds like a windshield wiper when he laughs and even his jokes. Taehyung opened the door so it wouldn't be obvious 

Ah Taehyung do you have the coffee i asked for?

He smiled and shook his head turning in your direction as you jumped out and hugged him. Jin was surprised but hugged you back instantly. Smiling at you with a kind and warm smile although his face looked surprised. 

Jagiya! You are back. Didn't you say that you would be on tour?

 Didn't you say that you would be on tour?

Min Yoongi:

He was working in his studio and tried some new beats without sensing what will happen. Actually you were scared to surprise him during his work because he can get mad easily but you couldn't just hold back and missed him so much. He wore his headset so he didn't hear that you entered the room. You chuckled when you saw his fluffy hair and his slim hand resting on the computer mouse. You took some steps forward and stopped when he growled. 

"Did he catch me?", were your thoughts as you ducked right behind his chair.

Why doesn't this work? I need inspiration... 

His hands ran through his hair and he continued typing some keys sighing deeply. You rose from your hiding place and stood behind him moving your hand and covering his eyes. He was startled and his mouth opened slightly. Yoongi gasped and placed his hand above yours.