Jimin oneshot - falling asleep on him

Jimin best friend AU x reader(his crush)

It was movie night and Jimin prepared all the snacks and cozy blankets for you to warm yourself up.

You stepped up the grey stairs, blowing warm air in your palms to warm yourself.

Your whole body shivered, it wasn't this cold earlier but now you were freezing and your jacket was left in your home.

You rang the bell but nobody opened the door so you sat on one of the stairs.

After a while, you even considered going home but your lazyness took over you.

Eventually, the door opened and a smiling male with wet blonde hair showed up.

"I was taking a shower. Sorry." He giggled nervously, feeling bad for leaving you outside in the cold.

You entered his home and grabbed his jacket to warm you.

"I will blow dry my hair and will come back in a second okay? There are snacks on the table if you are already hungry!"

He jogged up the stairs, leaving you alone in his living room.

You sat down on the couch and wrapped his jacket tighter around you. The familiar scent reached your nose, already making you feel at home.

-

"Okay, so which movie for today?"

Jimin entered his living room with dry hair and his grey pullover, catching you with peanuts on the couch.

"I don't know I feel like watching a comedy movie."

You responded lazily, expecting him to tell you about the many action movies he'd like to watch but to your surprise he just walked to his big shelf with his movies.

"Comedy it is."

He searched through many movies before holding two of them in your direction.

"Which one of them?"

He looked so happy. It was a while since you two did a movie night.

"I brought a film today."

You smiled softly, pulling a movie out of your bag that you were dying to see.

"Alright."

-

After setting up the movie, he wrapped the blanket around you and sat next to you.

"Won't you get a blanket?"

He smiled and caressed your back softly.

"I don't need one."

He reached for the bowl of potato chips and placed it in front of you two.

Just as he was about to bite in a chip he halted.

You shuffled closer to him and gently placed half of the blanket over his shoulder.

"I don't want you to be cold."

You giggled and leaned against his shoulder.

It took you seconds before you were focused on the movie again but Jimin was shook.

He looked around, not being able to focus anymore. He didn't even know where to look because he thought that it would be awkward if he looked at you.

You relaxed but felt how tense Jimin was.

"What's wrong?"

You lifted your head off his shoulder and his face saddened slightly.

"Nothing. It's just been a while."

Your big eyes looked at him, your body wrapped in the blanket. You were too adorable for him to handle.

"My back is cold."

Your sudden outburst that broke the silence startled him a bit. It was time to make a daring move.

"Open your legs."

"Wha-" He was caught off guard but did as he was commanded.

You moved in front of him and sat comfortably between his legs. Your back leaned against his chest, so that he could see the movie.

Jimin' s heartbeats got faster and you felt it.

-

Eventually your sight became blurry and your eyes closed. Jimin looked down to see your sleeping figure.

"I love you." He whispered.

If he knew that you were awake...

Author's note~

Sorry for the long break. I actually got hospitalized and finally found time to write. Here is a new years update. I hope you enjoyed reading :)

XX Parksumii