Kakyoin

The orange morning sunlight glared off of Kakyoin's dark red glasses through the Cafe's glossy window.

Every.
Morning.
Jotaro.

I quietly think to myself.

Every morning Kakyoin and I sit here in this Cafe, but shamefully for two months, I have not been able to ask him out. I always end up stopping before I ask him or just don't say anything at all, because I'm to busy focusing on telling him that I miss the point and never ask him in the end. After thinking about my failure my blood starts boiling, without thinking I angrily grab the handle on my coffee mug and chug the rest of the hot coffee down, my now empty coffee mug, thumps loudly against the table top as I put it aggressively place it down.

Kakyoin looks up at me from his phone, confused, probably of why I had just slammed my cup into the table.

I ignored the question that seemed to have appeared on Kakyoin's face, asking why I had slammed the mug onto the table, and continued my train of thought.

I should just ask for help from someone, I'm completely inexperienced in this field of social interaction.

I think as I place my elbow on the table and rest my chin in the palm of my hand, watching Kakyoin from across the table.

"Jotaro-... You okay?" He started his question, with a concerned look in his eyes, but playful smile.

Kakyoin chuckled, probably about my poker face, which he has, on multiple occasions, said I look like a dead fish.

"What's funny?" I ask with a dead tone, trying to concluded that my poker face is what he is laughing at.

"You've been staring at me for two months every time we drink coffee together, am I that beautiful?" Kakyoin ask as he puffed out his chest, and turned his head to the left and angled his chin down to the floor. Puckering his lips and holding a wink at me as he flips his stupid hair noodle with the back of his right hand.

I whistle at him.

"That how you get all the girls?" I ask dryly.

Kakyoin went back to his normal posture, and broke out in laughter.

"Come on~!" He said with a sing-song voice

"At least give me a grin?" Asking me with a sweet smile from ear to ear, and his eyes shining with anticipation of what I was going to say.

"I'll give you credit for that" Giving him a grin, as he had requested, but the grin wasn't just for him. I am genuinely happy that Kakyoin and I can joke around like this, I just chose to always hide it from him.

Seemly satisfied with my words and expression, Kakyoin hummed a cheerful tone.

We sat there for moment, Kakyoin took a gulp of coffee from his paper cup as he grabbed his phone to check the time, because for how popular this Cafe was, there wasn't a clock in the whole place.

"Crap, I need to start heading to work!" He said when he looked up from his phone, grabing his car keys from the table and putting them in his black bag.

He stood in a rush, with the dark coloured chair he was sitting it pushed back, at his sudden stance. Stepping out of the space between the table and his chair, and pushing his chair up into the table, he looked down at me with a smile.

"See you later Jotaro!" he walked by me, waveing.

I wave back to him as he rushfully walks by me to the door that was behind me.

"See you."

The Cafe door opens and closes with a bells chime, I watch through the window, as Kakyoin walks to his baby blue car and gets in. I hear the faint sound of it starting and watch it backing up and to the road. When I can no longer see his car is when I realize I'm alone in the Cafe.

I need to ask someone for help, I'm getting no where with this!

I scream to myself.

I put my elbows on the table to support and create a cup for my head, and rest my face in it and sigh loudly. I slowly slide my hands off of my face.

Wait... should I ask a girl or other guys for advice? Wait, who... who do I ask? Girls will talk to me, but I hate talking to them, and other guys don't talk to me because I get into fights.

I snap out of my thoughts, and pull my phone out of my black jacket pocket to check the time, 6:30 a.m..

"Good grief." I say to myself, and end it with a sigh.

I look around the mostly empty Cafe. I stand up, slipping my phone back into my jacket pocket, and pushing my chair up to the table. I didn't have work today, so my bitch ass mother, asked me to come visit. She also said someone was visting, but said to see who it is I must come over.

I turn to the Cafe door and push it as I walk out to my pearl white car, I put the key in the ignition and turn it, starting the car with a low "growl". I start pulling out of the small parking lot and to the road, and headed to the direction of my mother's house, still pondering who I need to ask for advice.