The Morning of: Part 3: Breakdown

Authors Note: To be honest I didn't think that so many people would love this story, and it makes me very happy that so many people do. Thank you for enjoying this story of mine, and I'm sorry I haven't updated in months.

P.S. Just to specify, there are no Stands in this AU, okay enjoy :)

I throw my phone into the passenger seat, and internaly scream at myself, pressing my forehead into the bar handle of the steering wheel.

This, this is why, Jotaro! This is why you only have one friend! You act like a absolute child, what does Kakyoin see in you!? You're so emotionally sensitive...

I felt my chest tighten, and my face becoming hot I've been holding it in for a while now. Now like any sane man, I unbuckled my seat belt, crawled inbetween the driver, and passenger seats, and curled up on my side in the fetal position on my back seats. I slip my coat off and use it as a blanket, I slowly begin to cry. I lower my sobs so that I wouldn't have to hear myself, but burning hot tears rolling down to my cheeks, are hard to ignore...

Jotaro stop... Get yourself together...!
You can have anyone see you like this, no one, you can't have Kakyoin see you like this...!

I want to sit up, but my body continues to lay, curled up, and tired. I compose my face for a second, before crumbling instantly under my own sadness, and let out a loud painful, whine. I gasp for a breath, and make the whine again.

I never want Kakyoin to see me like this... What would he think of me? I know that I'm his only friend too, but, I don't ever show him this side of me, would h-he think less of me? No! Kakyoin thinks I'm cool, because of when we first met... I saved him.

I begin to think of when I first met Kakyoin, and when I became his "hero" as he had once said.

We where only 17 then, so young...

I begin to wonder how I didn't realize that I was gay any sooner, it was only soon after Kakyoin and I became friends did I realize it.

I haven't come out to anyone though... Maybe that's a reason why I'm so sad and uncomfortable around any of my family members?

*ping ping*

Kakyoin!

Finally, my body listens to me and jolts out off the back seats, lunging at my phone in the passager seat. My coat flips over onto the floor.

From Kakyoin: "Could you come pick me up first? I'll tell you, but the hospital won't let me go home alone, because the injury is on my leg."

He can't drive? Is the injury so bad he can't drive home? He can't finish work either? Will he be off for a few days? If he can't drive then he probably can't do daily basis things either, should I check up on him, maybe I can take some days off to help him?

My breathing is heavy and deep, my eyes are glossy with tears, and cheeks are still moist from my sobs, but I manage to keep my fingers from shaking so much until I finish writing out my text back to him.

Script to Kakyoin: "yeah sure where?"

...

You sound like you don't care at all!

Perfect.

*send*

I turn my phone off and see my face in its blackness.