Coming Home.

AN: It is I. Yes, I have returned. I told you I'd be back, and here I am with with fic. It's been like what 3 years? I seen that this story has blown tf up, and everyone is sad I stopped updating, but I'm here. I'll say this now: I will finish this. I won't go though the past parts and refine them because it's a cute reminder of my progress as a writer, so they will stay riddled with typos and all the such.

Enjoy the content :)

I chock on the air in my throat.

H-he- I can't believe he said that! Does he think I don't know what that means!? I'm mostly definitely not...

Jotaro, the man who'd never admit his not-at-all passionate love for anime, thinks.

In the counter of my eye I see Kakyoin lean forward with a smile spread across his gleaming face, staring at him with a very smug  expression.

"Do you what that means Jotaro? I can tell you if you want."
Kakyoin asks dismissively, but seemingly quite eager to explain it to me.

"I know what it means... "
I reply coldly, with a bit of a growl, making answer sounding very irritated.

Shit! Fuck, oh no...

I sink my teeth into my bottom lip.

I didn't mean to sound so angry...

"O-oh, well, ok."
Kakyoin, studders softly, his smile slips away from his face and he slumps back into his seat and he looks down at the bag of pasta he's still holding.

I just crushed this man's whole heart, but if I say anything I'll probably just make things worse, but I can't let him think that he's made me angry, but I don't know how to light this mood I've created.
It's ok, remember that one quote from the wall of the high school math classroom: "Smile, it'll make people around you more comfortable."

I take a moment to collect myself as we begin to drive into Kakyoin's neighborhood, and take a quiet deep inhale, and try my best to smile though my wrecked and jittery nerves, which is probably really weird looking even if I smiled more often.

"It-"

I quickly peep out and abruptly stop, gathering Kakyoin's attention.

"Hmm?" He questions, with a puzzled look.

"-it's funny." I softly continue in a whisper.

"... What? Could you say that louder?" Kakyoin ask, testing my ability to speak clearly to others apparently. And my nerves.

"The- what you said- was funny." I manage to tell him, my voice soft, and nearly trembling, although I can't say why.

Kakyoin doesn't say anything, he's blank expression doesn't change either as I pull into his apartment buildings parking lot and park.

"I knew you loved me and humor, proud of you for finally admitting it a little!" Kakyoin finally loudly announces, then quickly snatching all of the bags of pasta, hopping out of the car, and dashing away towards him apartment. Leaving me alone in the empty car.

I'm left. Left entirely alone, his words still making their impact on me, yet I don't take them in. Instead my tremble takes hold of me, starting with my fingers on the wheel to my arms, forming into jitters. My breathing, shaking and quickening, as the noise of my hyperventilation fills my tiny car I close my eyes.

He said I loved him.

Even though I wish to tell him about myself, tell him who I am, telling what I don't even dare to tell my own family. It's still terrifying to have my secret almost dangled in front of me like that. I want to tell him I love, I want to say in my own time and words that I'm gay.