序章

He sighed, walking toward his desk. The desk that near to the window at the back. He glances at the girl who kept staring at him. She smirks evilly.

"It rare for you come to this early, Shittykawa" the boy sitting in his chair. "What? I always this early" the boy said. He put his book on the desk and writes something on a paper.

"Again?"

"Mind your business, Iwa-chan," he said directly. He busy with his writing. 'I got a new idea!' He smirks. He's focusing on his doing until the teacher come in.

"Oi, don't do that crap. The teacher is teaching in front" Iwaizumi whisper softly yet in a hard voice. Oikawa rises his head and stops writing he put the paper on the desk and focus on the class.

-

He straight to the library. He takes out his stuff from his back. He put an earphone in his ear and plays some music. He comfortably writing some on a paper.

"That's nice," someone said. Oikawa lifts his head to the voice. "Ohh, Makki, what are you doing here?" asked Oikawa. "Just like you, studying for next final exam"

"Oh, well, even you study this early you definitely can't defeat my literature English mark" Oikawa smirk. Hanamaki smirks. "Oh, how about math?" Hanamaki teases him. Oikawa pouting his mouth. Actually, he bad at math. He hates math.

"Ss-shut up! I will beat you in math also" Oikawa said confidently. Hanamaki smirks. "Yayaya, let's me study in peace,"

Oikawa continues his writing.

Once dawn rise the sun
When the birds flew
The trees dancing in the rhythm
The wind is singing,
The fog slowly despair,
I stare at the beautiful creature,

Oh, I am falling in love,
The songs that waterfall to the ground
Make a good beat for starting a day.

I raise my head,
Make some wish,.....

Oikawa stops there. His mind was stuck. 'Arghhh!!!! Come on!' Oikawa pauses the music. He packs his bag. "Sorry Makki, I need to go the roof, gain some ideas" Hanamaki nodded his head and Oikawa out the library.

He takes the stairs and led to the rooftop. He put his bag on the floor and lend his body to the wall. He takes out a book and his poem that he stop writing just now.

Once dawn rise the sun
When the birds flew
The trees dancing in the rhythm
The wind is singing,
The fog slowly despair,
I stare at the beautiful creature,

Oh, I am falling in love,
The songs that waterfall to the ground
Make a good beat for starting a day.

I rise my head
Make some wish,
A wish that I met a miracle
That stunned me.

My mum said,
The miracle happens when someone
Believe on the miracle,

Remembering the scent that I longing
The glare drown me
I falling in love.

Oh, dear heart.
I kept telling you
Over and over
Don't beat for someone else
And why now you betray me?
Why are you beating fast?
It's warm and madly...

Oikawa stops his pen. He grins widely. 'Finished! Tonight I will post it!'