"Suga! Are you here?" Asahi waves his hand in front of Sugawara face. "Ah, Asahi, what did you want?" asked Sugawara. Asahi sighs. "I said, did you want to go watch some movie this weekend? Daichi threat us, since after this we will separate in our own path. So why not hang out together?"

Sugawara gives him a silent stare. Thinking wisely either he should go or he shouldn't. Suddenly he receives a line. "Ah, hold a second" Sugawara open the chat and he receives a chat from Oikawa.

Oikawa: Hi, Suga-chan. Today, I was super duper happy!

Me: Hi, wow! Good news to hear that. What is it?

Oikawa: Iwa-chan asked me out

Me: Are you sure? Did he mention your name clearly? Or he just wanna that the trash out and you misheard it perhaps. :b

Oikawa: Hey! That's mean! I'm not a trash!

Me: Hahaha! I just joking, dumbass :b

Oikawa: =..=

Me: Hahaha, then congrats!

Oikawa: Thanks! Oh, gotta go. Bye, Suga-chan <3

Me: Bye, Trashykawa :b

Oikawa: Hey!

Sugawara sheds his smile. He takes a deep breath. He doesn't know why his heartfelt so tight and he can't breathe right now.

"Yup, I go this weekend"

"Huh? What?" asked Asahi blur.

"I said I join you guys this weekend" Sugawara repeat his word. Asahi smiles merely.

-

Sugawara looks at himself in front of his mirror. He put a pastel long loose cloth, a pendant as the accessory and a legging fit tight on his leg. He takes out his dark chocolate boot and wears it at the outside. 'Perfect!'

Sugawara takes a train to go to the city. He sits next to a girl. The girl gives him a glare. Sugawara winks at her and she's blushing. "Ehem, try to hit a girl, huh? Mr. Refreshing, you're not refreshing as you look" said Oikawa who stands at the corner while holding Iwaizumi hand.

"Well, at least I'm still single!" Sugawara winks at him. Sugawara out the train when the train stops at his destination. Oikawa and Iwaizumi also. "You guys have a date don't you?" Sugawara tease at Oikawa. Oikawa merely blushing. Sugawara laugh. Iwaizumi awkward. "Alright, my date was waiting for me too, bye!" Sugawara waving at them.

"Suga! You're late! Daichi will mad at you, you know!" Asahi said in a panic. Sugawara grins. "Don't worry, he never mad at me" Sugawara gaze at Asahi. Asahi wear a simple hoody and skinny jeans and converse. Simple and looking good.

"Err, you're late," said Daichi awkwardly. Sugawara grins widely. He needs to controls himself today.