I raise my head
I lift my hand to my chest
Feeling the beat
The rhythm of the heartbeat
Make me confuse

Is it a love?
Or a sick?
or lovesick?

Close my eyes
I saw what I desperate
Hoping dream will never end
Even I was awake.
Good night, Mr. R

Sugawara read the poem in his favorite blogger blog. "That makes me a new idea on my manuscript. I guess let call a day. It's late" Sugawara merely monologue to himself. He closes his phone and closes his eyes. Wishing that his heart will come to him too.

-

"Hey, did you read the Sugar as the Sweet new story, that's was awesome. I think the author had fallen in love," said a girl that sits behind Sugawara. Sugawara grins as proud to himself. 'Actually, I didn't fall in love at all, I just inspire by a poem'

Sugawara writes his ideas to a paper. A graft for his next chapter. He smiles softly, tries to create melancholic ideas.

"Suga, let's go. I have something to tell you," said Daichi. Sugawara curious. Daichi a little bit different today. Sugawara follows Daichi from the back.

"Daichi, whe-" Sugawara shocks. Daichi pulls him to his chest. "W-what's happening?" asked Sugawara.

"Did you know why I rejecting my girlfriend?" asked Daichi in a serious tone. Sugawara shakes his head sign that he hasn't any ideas.

"Because I love you," said Daichi merely. Sugawara stunned, shock and glued. Daichi waiting for Sugawara respond since Sugawara turns his head down staring at the ground.

"S-suga, I know that you might be shocked but-"

"I-I lost my word," said Sugawara. He humming and looks at Daichi eyes. He bites his lower lip.

"Y-you don't have to answer yet, just take your time, Suga," Daichi said in a bitter voice. Sugawara knew that Daichi was upset seeing his reaction. 'Well, I'm shocked, of course, I can't think well. It's surprising me and I still blank and why he so persistent?'

Daichi left Sugawara with a sorrow deep in his heart. Sugawara gives him a blank face and he walks away.

-

Mr. Refreshing: Hi :(

Me: Why? :'(

Mr. Refreshing: I make Daichi disappointed at me :(

Me: What happens? :-o

Mr. Refreshing: He said he likes me :(

Me: W-what???!!!! T-tthen what did you said?!

Mr. Refreshing: I lost my word and he walks away :(

Me: Oh, I see. Then he be alright, don't worry, he strong than you think, you know

Mr. Refreshing: But I felt horrible :(

Me: Don't worry, he be fine. Did you like him back?

M. Refreshing: I'm confused. He was my best friend and I like him as a friend. I just.... Confuse...

Me: Alright, if you said so, urm.. good luck. ;)

Mr. Refreshing: Hmm, thanks, Oikawa. Goodnight

Me: Good Night :)

Oikawa off his phone. His sigh heavily, his hold his chest. Why? 'Why my heart hurt?' He didn't understand himself some time. He on his phone and open a website.

"Ah, he updates a new chapter. Let's see" Oikawa read the new chapter to prevent his heart hurt. Calm him by reading his favorite blogger story.