Chapter ②: Kang Daniel (part 2)

Daniel POV
Okay, this girl is too funny. The face she's doing right now is too funny. It would be perfect for a photo. I really think I'll play a little bit with her again, it's too funny! About it... I had a brilliant idea...

Y/N POV
"What the hell are you laughing at? You are really a jerk, you know? ....So, are you going to help me or not?" I said, with a slight embarrassment in my voice, finally looking away. I could no longer look at him in the eye. For what reason did he put these damned gray colored lenses?

 For what reason did he put these damned gray colored lenses?

"Ok honey, I'll help you get back to the hotel. But just because you are cute. And please stop calling me jerk, if you forgot, my name is Daniel "

I whispered "oh, it's not even your real name"

"Did you say something, honey?"

Giving him a light push to the chest I managed to escape that damn position.

"Listen carefully, stop calling me honey. I have a name too: Y/N"

"Okay Y/N, how about if you give me your hotel's name and we get going?"

After that statement I rushed to tell him the name of the hotel and I followed him a few steps back as he led me. Honestly, I am aware of having reacted 'not-like-me' before and I would also like to apologize for being rude, especially since in the end he is really helping me to get to the hotel... but there is something that keeps me from doing so. Perhaps the fact that he is the kind of person I hate most in the world? The disgustingly-full-of-himself-type. Also I don't want to look like the weak one of the situation, the one full of guilt... so I will not apologize to him. Moreover, I must admit that it was fun to treat him so rudely.

- a few minutes later -
"Here we are, this is your hotel, right?" he asked with a sweet voice, different from that of a few minutes ago in the alley

"Yes, yes, this is it. Thanks for your help. You've been really kind"

"Now I can 'go to hell', right?"

"W-well. I would like to apologize for what happened a while ago, but... yes, you can just go to hell"

I don't believe it. He smiled. Wait a moment Y/N... why are you smiling just by seeing him smile? No, this isn't good at all. Better to hurry and get into the room, after all I still have to look for a place to stay. This day was just hellish.

"Good, dickhead-Daniel, thanks again for the help. It's better for me to go to my room. Goodbye and let's never meet again" I turned around and was almost by the elevator when I heard him call my name and I turned around to find Daniel just a few steps away from me...

"Wait Y/N. You said that beginning by tomorrow you will not have any place to stay, right?" someone explain me why he have that smirk smacked on his face. I literally want to slap him, now!

"Yes, any problem about it?" not again

"Yes, any problem about it?" not again... why is he getting even closer?

He's getting closer and closer, with his mischievous smile on the face. Why am I against a wall again? But above all because his hands are on my hips?

And after pulling me a little closer to him "How about coming to live with me?"....

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

A/N: And here's also the second part was published! What will happen from now on? Will you accept Daniel's proposal or will you continue searching for a place to stay?