Chapter ⑧: It can't go on like this

Y/N POV
"I want to add a point to my part of the contract!"

"Oh oh oh my dear! I'm sorry for you, but you can't make any changes to the contract, don't you remember?"

- flashbacks on the day the contracts were stipulated -
"Ok honey. Now the contracts are stipulated, are you happy?"

"Yes, even if more than happy I would say I'm satisfied I got what I wanted" I said proudly.

"Okay okay, as you wish. But before fully formalizing these agreements I would like to put another clause valid for both"

"Let's hear what it is..."

"These contracts, after today, will not be subject to changes of any kind: this means that it will not be possible to modify the existing clauses or add new ones"

"Ok!" I said without thinking too much... after all what could happen so shocking to require a contract clause?
- end of flashback -

"Oh fuck!" This guy is really evil. He had already thought about everything 8 months ago, I can't believe it. It has already happened over and over again that I came across him covered only with a towel and that is why we had repeatedly ended up arguing. But it had never affected me so much before. But after what happened a few days ago, well, I can't no more ignore it if I find him in front of me bare-chested. My heart and my whole body react strangely only to the sight of his abs. I want to cry, he cheated me.

"What are you thinking, honey?"

"you won. You got your revenge, okay? But now please try to get dressed when we are both at home"

"why should I? After all, this is my home and I can do what I want, go around dressed or undressed as I want. I have no clause that forbids it. Oh, wait... is not that you're afraid of not being able to resist me anymore, right?"

"Oh please... I already told you that you're not my type..."

"But that kiss..."

driiiin driiiin

My phone saved me! "Sorry Daniel, I have to answer this call. And please don't always bring that topic out" after saying that with only a bit of voice, I went to my room, closing the door behind me, and I answered the call without paying much attention to the ID of who was calling.

- on the telephone -

> Hel... <

> Hello! How is my baby? <

> Mom? Can you tell me why are you calling me now? Did you finally remember to have a daughter? After almost 9 months when you didn't even try to contact me? <

> Sorry honey, sorry! It's just that I and dad have been very busy. But I have good news: prepare your bags! From tomorrow you will have a room at the school's dormitory. Aren't you happy? Finally we managed to get that room for you. <

> I'm not interested. I have already found another accommodation and I have no intention of moving only for 3 months <

after a moment of silence > hello Y/N, it's dad. I don't care whether you want it or not: you'll be in the dormitory for tomorrow for a total of three weeks. It is an order and I take this opportunity to inform you that since your results are more than excellent you will return home sooner than agreed and you will immediately start working <

> ... < it is useless to argue. Why in spite of everything I still feel in debt to them, why do I still feel the need to obey every order of theirs?