Chapter ④: Cohabitation

Y/N POV
"I accept your damn proposal" and.... having said that I put a hand on his chest moving him slightly back to allow me to enter and once inside I began to feel strange; why are energies leaving me? I slept a lot this night, I don't understand, and in a moment ...

Daniel POV
Oh God...

"Ooohi" I said having banged my head on the floor. This girl has no regard, she literally fell on me, soaking wet and doesn't get up, she doesn't even apologize. Absurd, and then I'd be the bad guy, yes, of course! But now I'll take care of her...

"Hey honey! I understand that you can't resist me, but could you at least wait to get to the bedroom for certain things?" I said waiting for an answer like yesterday's, of an angry girl. And instead no signal...

"Hey, are you okay? Look, this joke is not funny at all! Can you please tell me something? At least get up... although you are a small girl you have a certain weight" still no answer! This is really strange.

I began to move a little, trying to crawl out from under her, even if this move could have caused the loss of my beloved towel, which is the only thing that is covering me, but she didn't move even a millimeter. So I decided to take her by weight, putting my hands where I should not have put them 😅, and I moved her slightly, putting her by my side

"But can I at least know what do you have? And why are you all wet?" nothing yet. But are you sleeping in such moment? I don't think you can be so upset to lose your senses just because you saw me like that... it's not possible, is it? Anyway I notice that she struggles to breathe and... fuck, hot! I don't believe it! I'm dealing with a drenched girl with a fever.

Well Daniel, concentration and: face one thing at a time. After setting priorities, the first of which was to arrange back my towel, I picked her up and took her to my room...

 After setting priorities, the first of which was to arrange back my towel, I picked her up and took her to my room

Y/N POV
Ooooh... why have I this headache and my throat so dry. I had a really strange dream! Absurd, do I really want to see that asshole again? Ahahah, I don't believe it, I have to be crazy.

Wait a minute, but this is not the room of my hotel and I don't remember having found another solution... and what is this background noise. OMG!

"Daniel!" What is he doing here and above all... why is he crying?

"Y/N" and so forth that he starts crying like a fountain again. But can I know what's going on? And why is he suddenly hugging me?

 But can I know what's going on? And why is he suddenly hugging me?

"Hey asshole... since when have we become so intimate? Please leave me, you are---"

"You finally woke up. You don't know how much you made me worry. I didn't know what to do, I was in the most complete panic. Don't try to do it again please..."

"Can I ask what happened? I don't think I remember..."

"really? But I'm the one who hit his head against the floor... why are you the one who don't remember...? Strange, very strange. However I don't know all the details, but I'll tell you what I know" I nodded my head to him to make him continue with his story because he was like stuck. He was staring at me almost as if his eyes didn't believe what they were seeing. After a moment of hesitation he started talking again "you came up here, to my house and you knocked. I simply opened the door with a towel at my waist because I had just finished the shower and I certainly didn't think of finding you at the entrance of my house. And the moment you set foot inside... well, you fainted over me"

"how disgusting! I fainted on a naked boy. My purity has been violated"

"Know that I think the same! And anyway I was not completely naked, I had a towel to cover my friend! I thought you had fainted because of the magnificence of my statuesque physique"

"Do you really believe someone can faint after seeing your body? Ahahahah... I've never heard a better joke than this my dear!! And if you're interested you don't even have such a great body" ok, I admit it, I think this is the biggest lie of all my life, I could end up in the book of the Guinness World Records as 'the greatest liar in the history of mankind'

"Anyway... it took me a while to realize the situation and I panicked realizing that you had a high fever. When I calmed down I picked you up and took you to my room and I washed and changed you, I couldn't left you wet on my floor"

"Wait wait wait !! What did you just say?? You wash me? You big pervert!!"

"Listen, don't be so innocent when you were the first to put your little hands in places that should not be touched. Anyway, know that I left you in your underwear as I immersed you in a hot tub"

"First of all, if I touched things that I didn't have to touch, it was only because I lost my senses. Besides... well, because leaving on the white underwear while I was dived into a tub of water changes a lot of things, right?" the more this conversation proceeded and the more my voice increase

"Did you prefer to be completely naked? And stop screaming... let me finish the story"

"S-sorry" I mumbled making him realize that I was just embarrassed, I couldn't scream at him because he had taken care of me, even if in his own way.

He went on to saying "After I washed and dried you, I put my sweatshirt on you and put you in bed. I've been here by your side for the past two days... I couldn't even close my eyes because I was worried as you didn't seem to be a bit better. I really didn't know what to do anymore"

"Well, I think I have to thank you. Thanks Daniel. And now..."

"When you arrived at my house you said that you accepted my proposal. So welcome home honey "

"Stop it with this honey thing. How many times do I have to tell you? Did you fall from the chair when you were a child, beating your head violently? Anyway, all right, I'll stay here at your house. But we have to make a contract, you know, to protect both of us. I will also remain here only until I can be admitted to the dormitory, I hope everything is clear"

After having informed him of these conditions I went back to sleep while Daniel went to the kitchen to prepare me something to eat since I had not touched food for two days, I still needed a lot of rest since the fever had been really high. But I couldn't close my eyes... too terrified by the thought of what could have happened during my cohabitation with Daniel. I really hope to find another arrangement as soon as possible, that guy makes me feel uncomfortable.

After resting about an hour, Daniel came into the room and woke me up to feed me. I must admit that it's not so bad as a personal chef. I could get used to this life!

The next day, after I woke up and went for a moment in the bathroom, I went to the kitchen where I found a half-naked Daniel who was making breakfast for me while humming. Getting aware of my presence, he did nothing but smile and nod his head, pointing to a chair where I could sit down waiting for him to finish making pancakes.

After breakfast is the moment of truth: now or never I said to myself!

"Ok, let's stipulate this damn contract"