Bonding Time

"But-" it was too late when Magnus walked out of the door. Alec looked at Raphael who sat up on the couch.
"Well Shadowhunter, start talking." Alec tried not to show his nervousness at this statement.
-------------------------------------------------------
"Well...umm- I was- well I was born and raised in the institute. I started doing archery when I was 7. I umm-"
"Okay." Raphael said loudly. " apparently this conversation isn't going anywhere." Alec looked at him.
"Well what exactly do you want me to talk about. Your not exactly saying anything." Raphael gave a toothy smile.
"Okay umm let's see. My only living relative died today. And all I wanted to do was go to my father for one day just to be trapped with his annoying, self absorbed boyfriend. Is that enough talking for you?" Raphael said.
"Well I'm sorry for that." Alec said rubbing his neck with his hand.
" Well we can't have everything. Oh wait you can. You've never actually worked for anything have you. You've always gotten what you wanted."Raphael stated smugly. Alec's anger flared up a little.
"Look I understand that your going through grief so I'm going to let that go." Raphael smiled more.
"Oh the loss has nothing to do with it. You are just a spoiled brat like all the other shadowhunters."
" You don't know anything about me!" Alec yelled.
"Really. Because what Magnus has been telling, you were one of the best in school and surprisingly got the head of the institute. Wow, I wonder how that happened." Raphael said sarcastically.
"Magnus couldn't have said that." Alec said in his head. What he didn't know was that it wasn't in his head.
"Oh why possibly not?" Raphael asked.
"I wasn't one of the best." Alec mumbled.
"Wow shocker. The Little Shadowhunter didn't get what he wanted." Alec decided to stay quiet. He couldn't let his secret slip. At that very moment, the door opened and Magnus walked in. He came in as fabulous as ever, but anyone with eyes could see that he was exhausted. He walked with a stagger with droopy eyes.
"Raphael, Alexander." He greeted them both with a smile. Alec immediately rushed to him and led him to the couch and later him down.
"Magnus you need to sleep." Of course, being Magnus, he brushed it off with a wave of his hand.
"Oh Alexander I'm okay. I just need to walk around for a bit." Alec opened his mouth but Raphael interrupted.
" The shadowhunter is right for once. You need to rest." Realizing he wasn't going to win this battle he gave in.
"Ok ok. But will you two make me something to eat. " And with that, he conjured a recipe of food.
"Magnus! You're already tired. Using magic will only make it worse." Alec scolded. Magnus rolled his eyes, and gave him the recipe.
"Trust me. If you follow this recipe exactly it will turn out well."
"Ok. Go to sleep I'll take care of this." Raphael said snatching the paper from Alec's hand.
Magnus cleared his theist loudly.
"Well in case you didn't notice, I said you two will make me some food. Which, in case you didn't know, means both of you. Now hurry up. Don't keep me waiting. "
Magnus snapped his fingers and just like that Raphael and Magnus looked up in the kitchen. With Alec in a chef hat, and Raphael in an apron.
"He never listens." Alec huffed.
"Well at least there's one thing we can agree on." Raphael said.
"Well you heard him. Let's start." Raphael said as he started looking around for the pots and pans.

Don't forget to vote and comment. 🤗