Conversations

Magnus took a sip of his martini looking Alec in the eyes.
"Dyslexic huh?"
"Umm yeah." Alec said tucking a piece of hair behind his ear. Raphael who was looking at Chairman Meow clawing at the couch looked up at Magnus.
"Wait? Where did you get that?" He asked.
"I have my ways." Magnus said taking another sip.
"Your not supposed to be using magic. This is like the 3rd time." Alec said huffing. Magnus downed the rest of his drink, snapped his fingers making the cup be refilled. Alec and Raphael just looked at him.
"Ok, Ok," Magnus said," No more magic."
"Yeah right." Raphael said leaning back. Alec still shifted in his seat a little looking tense.
"Don't think talking about my use of magic will stop us from having a discussion." Magnus said.
"So Alec your dyslexic. And...why didn't you tell me?"
"Well.. I didn't want you to think less of me." Magnus scoffed.
"Darling that is impossible. If anything it makes me think more. You go through all that paperwork a day. You are truly amazing." Alec looked down blushing.
"On to the next thing. You two just spent almost an hour fighting. Raphael you lost Rosa, I get that. But if you push away the people who are trying to help you, you are going to end up having no one to catch you when you fall. And Alexander. I love that you see the good in everyone, and that your patient, but if I were you I would have slapped the shit out of Raphael by now. And you tried to, but I just couldn't let my boy get hurt. I'll let you hit him next time." Magnus said as he picked up his drink. Raphael just stared at him wide eyed.
"Oh don't pretend you didn't see it coming. You're lucky I'm very fond of both of you." Raphael sighed crossing his arms choosing not to speak.
" Now the reason I wanted you two to get together is because when you see me you most likely will see Alexander. I want you two to at least respect each other. " Magnus looked at both of them. " Now that being said. I was trying to relax after a long day of work just to hear nonstop fussing. Until I regain my strength I DO NOT want to hear any of you raise your voice at each other. Do I make myself clear?" They both nodded. Alec was taken aback, he didn't know Magnus could act like such a.. well dad. At that moment Alec's phone buzzed and he picked it up.
"Oh they need me at the institute." he went and gave Magnus a quick peck on the lips and waved awkwardly at Raphael. He went and left leaving only Raphael and Magnus. Raphael slumped down a little more.
"Raph I can see right through you. You know that." He went and sat down by Raphael and engulfed him in a hug.
" You don't have to put up this wall anymore. I know it hurts." Raphaels eyes brimmed with red tears.
"No, I- I should head back to the DuMort. They probably need me for-" Magnus stopped Raphael. He held him tighter.
"It's ok. Just let go, it's ok." Raphael let out a sob into Magnus's shoulder.
"She was the only one left. My little sister- I." 
Magnus just rocked him back and forth.
"You will ALWAYS have me. I'll never leave you. I promise." Raphael pulled away a little.
"Can-Can I have some of your blood... please just enough to do the job." Magnus held him.
"Please don't talk like that. I love you so much, I can't lose you. Especially knowing it's my fault. It's going to get better."Raphael sniffed moving up a little.
"I'm sorry." Raphael said. Just before Magnus was about to say anything Raphael pulled Magnus in and bit him. Magnus grabbed Raphaels hands and pushed him away, tearing some of his skin away. Magnus hurriedly reached for Raphael but he just backed up, the warlock blood preventing him to speed away. Magnus snapped his fingers and put Raphael to sleep dragging him on the couch. He grabbed a series of herbs and blood and shoved them down Raphael's throat. He used almost all of his magic extracting the blood from Raphaels system. Tiredly he used the last of his magic to heal the wound on his neck before falling asleep.

Please leave comments and votes. Love all y'all 😊