Secrets Revealed

"Well you heard him. Let's start." Raphael said as he started looking around for the pots and pans.
-------------------------------------------------------
Being intimidated, Alec just went to the cabinet and grabbed as many pans as he could hold.
"What exactly is it that we're cooking?" Alec asked. All that was on the paper were ingredients, so Alec couldn't really figure out what it was.
Raphael who was getting ingredients from the refrigerator stood up and gave Alec the 'your stupid as sh*t look'.
He just gathered the ingredients and placed them on the table. Alec saw fish, green stuff, sour cream and multiple other things.
"It's sushi. It's pretty obvious if you would have read the instructions." Alec looked down, realizing the stuff on the counter was for sushi.
"Oh, my bad." Raphael scoffed and got out measuring cups. Let's just say Alec was getting nervous.
"Ok Shadowhunter this is how it's gonna go. You are going to read out the instructions, and I'll do it." Alec's face fell, but Raphael didn't notice. Knowing he had to get out of this, he did the one thing he knew would work. Starting a fight.
" You know what. Why so I have to read out the instructions. How about you read them and we both fix the ingredients." Raphael gave a long sigh.
"First of all, everyone knows that you or your sister can't cook and second why are you getting so worked up. It's only reading, it's not like you do anything else. You are the head of the institute after all." At first Alec wasn't mad, but now he was starting to get a little...heated.
"What do you mean, I'm the head of the institute after all." Alec said with his teeth clenched.
Raphael gave a smirk. "Well all the head of the institute is sit at a desk and do paperwork. You don't actually hunt demons. As a matter of fact, you've gained weight since I first saw you with the red headed twat and her annoying sidekick."
Alec had his fist raised when he felt something holding it back. He put his fist down to see an angry Magnus. He walked beside Alec.
"I could here y'all from the couch! Stop all this fighting NOW!" Magnus yelled.
"Well if you would tell the nephilim to stop being such a prissy and read the instructions, we wouldn't be in this problem!" Magnus sighed and grabbed Alec by the shoulders.
"Look baby I'm too tired to fight right now, there's no harm in reading the instructions. You are helping to cook just as much as Raphael." Magnus grabbed the paper and gave it to Alec.
"I don't feel like going to the couch so I'll just sit here and watch." Raphael got the measuring cups and the ingredients set.
"Ok read the first one." Alec had sweaty palms and just pulled down on his sleeves.
"Umm ok." Alec just stared at the paper blankly. Raphael grew impatient.
"Read the first one now." He said with agitation in his voice.
"Oh yeah...the first one...right." Alec said again. Magnus looked up at Alec with worry in his eyes but refrained from saying anything.
"Dios Shadowhunter, can't you read!!" Raphael yelled.
"Yes I can read." Alec said picking at the paper. Magnus stood up and went over to Alec. "Alexander are you ok."
"Yeah I'm fine, it's just... hard." Raphael let his eyebrows raise up. Magnus was about to start talking when a laugh came from Raphael. Magnus looked at him with fury in his eyes.
"Wait, so your telling me you have trouble reading? You are stupider than I thought." Alec waved his hand, and no voice came out of Raphael's mouth. A single tear came out of Alec's eye.
"Alexander what's wrong? Talk to me." Alec's head was down the entire time so Magnus couldn't hear him. Magnus grabbed his chin and lifted it up.
"What's wrong, you know you can talk to me." Magnus said. Alec wiped his eyes with his sleeves.
"The letters....the letters are all mixed up. I-I can't read it. Magnus I can't." Magnus was at a loss for words for a minute.
"Alec, are you dyslexic?" He said. More tears streamed down Alec's face as he nodded.
"Oh Alexander." Magnus said as he engulfed Alec in a hug. When they pulled apart Alec wiped his eyes.
"I should go."
"No you're not going anywhere." Magnus waved his hand and all the stuff on the counter was replaced with take out from Jade Wolf. Raphael also had his speech back. Magnus looked at him.
"You don't have to like Alexander, but you sure as Hell have to respect him. There's blood in the fridge come meet us in the living room." Magnus grabbed Alec's hand and pulled him toward the room but Alec let go.
"I think I'll wait for Raphael." Magnus looked worried but went into the separate room anyway. Alec saw Raphael get his blood and Alec decided to speak first.
"Hey...I'm sorry about how I acted earlier and I hope you can forgive me." Raphael looked at Alec incredulously.
"Your sorry? No it's me who's sorry. You have been nothing but kind and I just was cruel to you. Even though my sis-" he choked on the word a bit."ter is dead, that gives me no excuse for my actions. I'm truly sorry." Alec smiled.
"That's ok, I get it. We better get going, our king awaits."
"Hold up our king?" He said.
"Well yeah, he can beat both of our asses can't he?" Raphael laughed.
"Well I guess he can." Alec smiled. And started walking.
"You know Shadowhunter, that is the first time I have ever heard you cuss." Raphael said with a smile.
"Really, that's hard to believe." Alec said laughing a little. Their conversation continued like this all the way into the living room where Magnus looked onto them with raised eyebrows. They both say down, still buzzing from their conversation. But still Alec's nerves were starting to get worse as he prepared for the conversation to come.

Dun dun dunnn.
Don't forget to vote and comment.😊