Chapter 8: Second Exam: Mental Exam

(Myth’s POV)

Another portal opens. “This portal will send you to a place where only swordmasters can go and we call them the soul’s heart.” The headmaster explained.

The soul’s heart? Ang weird but ang cool ng name at sigurado akong astig din ang lugar na yun. This exam will test on how I know myself my mentality and my personality pero teka bad ang personality ko noong nasa earth pa ako as far as I remember I don’t care about others and what will they say.

“Does this place look like a forest or field sir?” I asked.

“No, you’ll know when you’re there.”

“Okay sir… shall we start now?”

“Sure… just step inside the portal and the exam will start.”

I stepped inside the portal and I saw the other side of the portal and I got shocked. “I-isang kwarto yung lugar ng exam na ‘to?” The place looks like a studio type room with two swivel chairs. The wall paint is divided by two colors white and black.

Two doors appeared and the two familiar faces or face came out of it. “We see each other so soon I thought matatagalan bago ulit kita makita.” The white me said.

“Isn’t nice that we see him again?” The black me said then laugh.

“I think so… by the way we are you we live here and this is your heart your soul’s heart.”

Naguguluhan ako pano’ng nagkaroon ako ng ganitong katauhan sa puso ko at kalian pa?

“Since you were born and don’t ask me why I knew what you are thinking. Not only our hearts are connected but also our brains so I can hear what you are thinking everyday even those lustful thoughts about one of your professor in your campus.” The black one said and smirks then he laughs.

Si miss Hanna…

“Don’t mind him…  Anyway you were born with extraordinary personality you have two personalities but only in this world you can use that personalities because in the world where you came from those personalities are just plain and ordinary but in this world it’s not.” The white me explained.