"Endless Possibilities"

(History 2nd hr.- Tails/Twilight/Aqua/Rarity

Teacher: "Can I have everyone's attention please?"

Everyone looked at him and nodded.

Teacher: "We have some new students today."

Tails and Aqua then walked into the classroom.

Aqua: "I'm Aqua."

Tails: "I'm Miles Prower, but you can call me Tails."

Unlike the first class, everyone gasped at the sight of them. They began rapidly throwing questions at them.

Students:*gasp* "How do you have two tails? What kind of name is Aqua? What are you guys? Are you guys aliens? IS THIS THE BEGINNING OF THE END OF THE WORLD?"

Teacher: "SILENCE!"

Aqua: Perhaps we should explain."

Teacher: "Please do."

Tails: "We come from a planet called Mobuis. There was incident with an Earth god that set our planet with a timer until it exploded. We tried everything we could to get it to stop, but it was no use.

Aqua: "But then we found this planet. A planet almost identical to ours. We figured we could come here to live...a normal life."

Student: "Normal life?"

Tails: "Where we come from we were known as the planets heros. Until, it...well you know.

Aqua: "We couldn't even have a walk in the park, much less go to school."

???: "Likely story FREAK."

Tails: "Who said that?"

Everyone turned to where the voice came from. And it was none other, then Flash Sentry.

Aqua: "Who are you?"

Flash: "Flash, Flash Sentry."

Teacher: "Flash, be quiet."

Flash: "Whatever."

Tails and Aqua sat down next to Twilight and Rarity.

Teacher: "Ok class, today we will be starting on our history projects. You must make a model of anything between 10,000 bc and 1500. Was that clear enough?"

Everyone nodded.

Tails: "Hey Twilight, wanna be my partner for the project?"

Twilight: "Sure. It could be alot of fun."

Rarity: "Hey Aqua, would want to work on the project with me?"

Aqua blushed when she aked that.

Aqua:*blush* "Um s-sure, why not?"

Tails saw Aqua's blush and smiled.

Tails: (Looks like someone has a crush.)

After a little while the bell rang and it was time for lunch. The student's started pouring into the cafeteria.

Silver: "And that's why Amy hates me."

Silver had just finished explaining the events of 6 months ago to Starlight.

Starlight: "Wow, that's a lot worse than what I did. But at least Sonic forgave you."

Silver: "Yeah, and I'm glad too. Otherwise I would have exploded with the rest of the planet."

The girls and some of Sonic's friends were sitting at the same table. On the left, was Rainbow, Fluttershy, Applejack, Twilight, Sunset, Pinkie, Rarity, and Starlight. On the right side it was Sonic, Greenwave, Knuckles, Tails, Ace, Shadow, Aqua, and Silver.