"(UNFINISHED)Amy the Pink Brat"

At Pinkie Pie's house Shadow was sitting silently in the room she gave him.

Shadow: "What is this, feeling I'm having right now? I feel like I want to, talk to her. But I don't know why. Maybe I should tell her about my past, about...Maria.

Meanwhile, Sonic was running with Rainbow Dash teaching her how to phase through walls.

Sonic: "C'mon, you got, yo-*CRASH* don't got it."

Rainbow: "Ow man that hurt. I don't think I can do this."

Sonic: "Hey don't say that. I know you can do it. You just gotta belive in yourself."

Sonic smiled and helped Rainbow to her feet. As the sun was setting the rays passed by their eyes. Before they knew they were once staring in each other's eyes once more. Emerald green lost in magenta and vice versa.

Sonic:*blush* "So, what do say? Wanna give it another shot?"

Rainbow:*blush* "Do you really think I can do it."

Sonic:*smile* "I know you can do it."

They both went back to the starting point to give it one last try.

Sonic: "Ready..."

Rainbow: "Set...

Both: "GO!"

They started running towards the wall, but then Sonic started talking to Rainbow in a low and warm voice which caused her to blush.

Sonic: "Breath Dashie, breath. Feel the air, brushing against your face, through your hair. Feel the ground. And your feet. Lifting you up, pushing you forward. And the lightning,Dash. Feel the lightning. You can't see it, but it's there. It's electricity, pumping through your veins. Crackling, traveling to every part of your body like a shock. Now run Dashie. Run"

Rainbow Dash instantly accelarated creating a Sonic Boom in the process. And then, WOOSH. She went straight through the wall with Sonic following close behind.

Rainbow:*pant* "That *pant* felt weird." *pant*

Sonic: "Wow that was awsome Dash!"

Rainbow:*pant* "Thank you."

Sonic: "Well we better get home and prepare for school tommorow.

Rainbow "I'll race you there!"

Sonic: "Your on!"

Sonic and Rainbow Dash raced back to her house. And why the way Sonic decided to ask her something.

Sonic: 'I know this seems fast but, I think I'm actually in love with her.' "Hey Dash, I was uh...w-wondering if you uhh...wanted to see a movie tommorow night.

Rainbow immeditly blushed deep red when he asked that.

Rainbow:*blush* "Um...yeah sure. I would like that. 8 0'clock?"

Sonic:*smile* "8 O'clock."

With that said Sonic Rainbow kept racing to the house. But what they didn't know was that Amy was following close behind as fast as she could.

Amy:*growl* "So that's why my Sonikuu hasn't come to see me. He was with that Rainbow Crash! Well she can't have him because Sonic is mine!"

Amy stormed off back to Fluttershy's house to prepare to crash Sonic and Rainbow's Dash's date.

Meanwhile, Starlight and Silver were working on an art project. It was simple draw four different types off landscapes, then fold each picture into a pyramid.