Prologue of Kakuriyo: The Run Away Bride

Hello there this is Author here call me Jaydee~chan and this is the start of my story.

- I don't own the characters that may be used or anime.
- I have a lot of things going own so please don't tell me when to update.
- I only own the plot, and nothing else.
- I may have mistakes so don't think this story will have perfect grammar and spelling.
- I do my best in my books so don't criticize me or my work.
- If you're only here to bully, fight and make trouble then you will be free to leave.
- I don't want any fight on ships and other stuff so please don't fight in the comments.
- No extreme stuff please let us make this a friendly place.

That is all enjoy!

---Aoi Tsubaki is an human living her peaceful life until her grandfather died, anguish and misery came to her as she lost her last family member who truly loved her

---
Aoi Tsubaki is an human living her peaceful life until her grandfather died, anguish and misery came to her as she lost her last family member who truly loved her. Little did she know that her life will be changed as an spirit abducts her and forces her to stay in Kakuriyo, the realm of spirits. Odanna-sama makes a deal with her, to marry him once the last petal on her rose jewelry falls but in the meantime she is willing to pay her grandfather's debt by running a restaurant called "Moonflower" in the inn. Her life takes a big turn as she now lives with spirits.

[A|N ahead]
I advise all of you to watch the anime first - Kakuriyo no Yadomeshi - before reading this, I will first be waiting for it to end before I continue the chapters. Also I will be editing it in the meantime, don't worry though I will make sure nothing will change that much.

<~*~{Prologue}~*~>

"Tsubaki Aoi, you have now ran out of time my dear.." I heard him say..

No this can't be I don't want to marry him, I still want to keep going just a little more time and I'll be able to pay my grandfather's debt. Moon Flower was doing good and I still have many things to do and..

And.. I still to have to find that certain someone that helped me..

No I shouldn't be thinking of the one who gave me bread, I need to..

I need to tell him something before I marry the ogre..

Fine I'll marry him but I still need somethings done before that happens so I Aoi Tsubaki need a little more time.

"Alright I- Ill marry you but give me one week before that.." I looked at him with pleading eyes.

"Ofcourse my dear Aoi~~ We still need time to plan everything out.." Sure.. You'll do that first. "But that's all after that you'll soon be mine." I shivered at the thought so all I could do was nod.

"F-fine but in one conditions.. Moon Flower will still run in the meantime while you can prepare." Even though I couldn't see his face clearly because of the darkness I can still see his faint smile.

"Ofcourse anything for my future wife." He stood up and went near me, he held my chin with a smirk in his face. "Well perhaps you should sleep here in the meantime. I still have to prepare our room.." He said as he walked away.

My hear beat started to calm down and all I could do was sigh.. Shoot what should I do?

Plan A: Continue working at Moon Flower and some part time job at Tenjin Ya to pay the debt? Hmm maybe not since I only have a week left.

Plan B: Make him fall in love with me in those seven days so I could extend or use him? N-no that sounds like I'll need to seduce him, not only that but I think he'll want to marry me more..

Plan C: Runaway with an escape plan during the wedding or come back to the apparent realm to go to some other country? Eermm.. It'll be hard to escape and the plan sounds sketchy.

Or I could just give up and marry the Odanna.. N-no this is Tsubaki Aoi were talking about and I never back down without a fight! Besides I've come this far to give up now..

And maybe I should tell a certain someone something before any of that, but I guess everyone will soon find out huh?

"Grandpa what should I do?" I looked outside to see the moon shining and the twinkling stars.. Somehow the moon and stars give me hope.

I yawned and closed the door as I went inside my room to go to sleep. Maybe just maybe it won't turn out that bad..

<~*~[End of Prologue]~*~>

832 words
This book has participated in the "Burning Passion Awards"

To show your support then please

VOTE

SHARE

AND COMMENT

Also I hope you enjoyed this!

Have a nice day my Sunshines!

~jaydee chan