<~*~[Chapter 2]~*~>

[Chapter 2: What He Feels]

With 1300 words

{A/N: This book first started on May 20, 2018}

<--|| Aoi's POV ||-->

I laughed as Oryo and the others made stupid impersonations of eachother, trying to annoy the other person. All I could do was sigh because of the childish thing they are doing.

They followed me as I went to Moonflower to check Matsuba dono.

"Aoi.. Do you really want to marry him?" Asked Suzuran "Because I know how it feels to be forced to do something you don't want to do.." She said, I forgot that Suzuran almost got married to the guy obsessed with her.

"W-well I don't want to but I have to.. In order to pay my grandpa's debt" She looked at me kinda sorry.. "A lot may change but I will always be here to support you Aoi chan!" She smiled at me sweetly empathy obviously seen in her eyes.

I saw Moonflower's entance and hurriedly went inside to be greeted by Ginji and Matsuba san eating the bento I made. [Bento is a food in Japan wrapped neatly with different kinds of dish inside]

"Ohayo! Matsuba sama, did you like the bento I made?" I greeted him "Oh yes dear Aoi, I apologize for barging in drunk again." He said, I smiled politely at the old Tengu as he brushed the dirt of his wings.

"Oh it's alright Matsuba san, no need to thank me." I replied "Aoi, maybe I can help you in some things my dear. Perhaps I could pay Shiro's debt for you.." I shook my head "Matsuba dono, I can't accept your kind offer with all due respect I can handle it."

"Or maybe you have feelings for master~~" Akatsuki teased me

"W-what me?!" Unbelievable I'll never fall for a guy like that! I think?

"My Aoi will never fall for an Ogre like him!" Matsuba dono said in my defense

"Eeh? Aoi didn't you go to dates with Ogre san?" Oryo and Akatsuki said..

"W-what date? It's not even romantic!" I told them, tss.. Ōdanna sama

"Besides Ginji was with me the whole time right Ginji?" Please Ginji kun! Cover up for me!

"Eeeeyyy~ soooo~ it is a date" Date? Noo Ginji! I looked at him like I was pleading for help..

I felt like all the blood on my body went up to my face making me look like a tomato, Oryo and Akatsuki started laughing at me as Suzuran giggled. Ginji kun whispered "heh.. So cute" making me feel dizzy.. Did I just hear him say that?

"Hahah! Ginji kun thought Aoi san was cute~~" said Akatsuki

"Aaaaww.. A love triangle so sweet! Even sweeter than sugar!" Suddenly Ginji went back to his normal form looking like an apple.. "Oooh the two of them are blushing!~" said Matsuba dono trying to not get out of place with us. KYAAAAAAAAHH I can't take it!

"Y-yeah and Aoi san is always getting into trouble so it's more like a 'Save Aoi' kinda date," oh come on, Ginji san don't do this to me!

Suzuran looked amused with the situation when a strong wind suddenly picked up some dirt and leaves. We suddenly saw a shadow of a little boy, Oh could it be?