<~*~[Chapter 5]~*~>

[Chapter 2: What He Feels]

With 790 words

{A/N: I have to remind you guys that this doesn't really follow how the anime is and it's hard to change things again and again so please understand that some chapters here are from the information given in the 1st season}

<--|| 3rd POV ||-->

"What brings you here?"

Asked Odanna sama, Aoi just stared at him and contemplated on wether she really wanted to do what she was about to do.

Aoi inhaled deeply and slowly walked to the master. She swayed left to right making Odanna concerned.

"Aoi, my dear are you alright? Don't tell me you're drunk, that's not how a woman should act.."

"Odanna sama, you should know that you shouldn't tell someone, especially a human girl on how to act." Aoi wasn't her usual self, she felt desperate but she knew she couldn't let someone completely dominate her.

She walked closer, her breath hitched because she knew how weird she was acting. What really worried her is the fact that Odanna could see through her just by her actions. Her every move was new to the master but he knew better than that.

Aoi looked at Odanna, sweat forming on his forehead. She wondered why she was doing this right now, and how it came to this.

"Aoi why are you—"

Aoi went ahead and put Odanna's hands on her waist and placed her arms around his neck as they grew closer and closer. She looked at him in the eyes, his eyes showed how puzzled he was on what was about to happen.

Odanna wasn't blind but his senses were a bit clouded because of his confusion. He wondered wether she was going to confess or this was a plan. Despite being the powerful guy he is, he was still vulnerable and he had a soft spot for those close to him.

Aoi tiptoed and went closer to his face, no words were uttered.

Since Aoi was far shorter than Odanna she had a rough time trying to go near him.

Aoi felt his arms tighten around her, succumbing into her trap. They were both in a trance, giving in into what they felt.

Aoi felt him breathe close to her, her heart was literally racing off of her chest. She went nearer and nearer to Odanna sama.

"Aoi I.."  But before he can utter anything Aoi kissed him.

"I'm sorry.."

Odanna used his hands to cover his mouth, not letting Aoi kiss him. Despite the fact that he loved her she didn't want to force her into this. He knew that Aoi felt desperate and was only testing him, or planning something perhaps..

Aoi just looked at Odanan, tears flowing down her eyes. She started sobbing as she kneeled down, letting Odanna-sama hug her.

They stayed like that for a while, not uttering a single word. Odanna looked at Aoi, wiping her tears away with his hands. Aoi sighed and decided to not look at Odanna because of the shameless thing she had did.

Odanna sama looked at her before asking—

"Why would you do that?"

Aoi didn't talk, she just. . . Wasn't ready for this.

She didn't what to do. Embarrassment and confusion clouded her mind, she was terribly red from the awful scene that she ought to happen.

Did she really want that to happen?

Aoi didn't reply and slowly scooted away.

She looked out the door as the moon visibly lights up.

"Good night, Odanna-sama."

And with that she walked out of the room.

Plan B had terribly failed.

Or did it?

<~*~[Chapter 5 end]~*~>

So I decided to come clean and say this

I have a HUGE writer's block.

It didn't let me write for months.

I became very busy and drowned with the requests I wasn't able to do.

I deeply apologize.

The thing is, the requests are no where near ready,

Atleast to me.

It took me a lot of courage to post this chapter actually.

I am actually pretty sad at the fact that this story is the only one
a lot of people appreciate.

To be honest I have waaayy better stories out there.
Identity Denied is one of them.

It actually features my new writing style.

Anyways I promised to myself I wouldn't give up on this book.
This has great plot but I don't know if I can properly carry it out.

I hope the requesters are patient and stuff.
I bit off more than I can chew ok?

I still love anime, I looovvee it soo much!
And to all who are still able to read this story.

I love you all!
Thank you for waiting and reading,

SILENT READERS PLEASE SHOW UP!

Sayonara~~