<~*~[Chapter 3]~*~>

[Chapter 3: The First Day]

With 1233 words

{A/N: I want to clarify that this doesn't follow the anime, it is a fan fiction so it is how I write it.}
<--[Aoi's POV]-->

I woke up, took a bath and made myself look decent. I decided to open the shop, I looked outside only to realize it was the first day of the week.. I have to carry out the plan, I snapped back only to see Ginji smiling back at me.

"Aoi san! You've been looking outside for a while now," he said to me

"I'm sorry Ginji kun I must've looked like an baka.. Sorry for that" he just nodded and smiled at me.

"So Aoi san, can I have some rice curry?" Hmm.. Ginji kun has been saying that for a while now, always talking about rice curry, could he be the one that helped me? Maybe it's just a coincidence he likes rice curry.

"Sure Ginji kun," I gave him the rice curry he wanted and he thanked me.

Suddenly some Tengu guys went in, o-oh customers!

"Aoi my dear! Me and my friends are here to eat your wonderful food!" I heard Matsuba sama say, I smiled as I saw him, heh today might not be as bad after all!

"Ofcourse Matsuba dono!" He laughs as he added "Eat your food AND PARTY!" As they sat down, Me  and Ginji gave the lavishing dishes and delicious food.

They danced and laughed while some of them are getting drunk.. Ginji also joined them and was trying to get me to dance but I just shook my head as they continued to party..

I hope they don't get too drunk and wild.

The sun was almost down and the party started to calm down, now they're all talking to eachother and slurring their words since most of them are now drunk.

"Aoi my dear!" Said Matsuba sama "Here take this.." Matsuba paid me.. But this time he paid me more than he used to...

"M-Matsuba sama.. This is too much maybe you sho-" he looked at me as he hiccups "N-no Aoi san t-this time.. Yooooouuuu haavee to accept." He couldn't speak properly maybe because he was too drunk..

Ginji smiled at me and I gave a smile back "This might atleast help in paying Shiro's debt."

W-well maybe I did lie, I only saved up quarter of my grandfather's debt. This might be harder than I thought.. This was my original and first plan, but I guess it won't be enough with the time I had left.