Turns out, Lisa and Yugyeom came there to have some time with Jungkook, Who was exhausted and probably looked sick to say the least.

Lisa and Yugyeom ended up taking care of their Kookie and left after a few hours. Telling Jungkook to sleep before leaving.

But Jungkook laid there, Lifeless. The was no emition on his face but tears were rolling down his cheeks.

Two weeks of Torrure, Crying and barely eating; Was now something he did everyday. He got paler and ignored the fact he was making himself very unhealthy.

Aroynd 5:30 AM, Jungkook got out of his bed and walked downstairs, holding onto the rails. He was still aching but he knew he had to cook breakfast or The pain will be bought to him will be worst.

He went to the kitchen, didnt bother turning on the light. It was quiet, It was still dark out. Thats how he liked it, Peaceful.

Oh how Jungkook wanted to feel Peace too.

He ended up making soke food and placed it on the table, Preparing the utensiles until the light turned on. He turned to the person who switched on the lights and saw Yoongi Hyung who seemed like just got up from his sleep.

Jungkook just stayed quiet and prepared the food on the table, and walked away to leave, Ignoring the stomach that pleaded for food.

He was tugged back, And Yoongi held his arm. Jungkook gulped and started to shake, Was he going to hit him? He started question things until Yoongi made him sit down on the table.

Jungkook was confused, But just sat there as Yoongi ate his food.

"Wh-"

"Open your mouth."

"Pardon- Mmf-"

Jungkook was cut off by a spoon shoved in his mouth. He widened his eyes and looked at his hyung who fed him alittle bit.

"You should eat too.." Yoongi trailed off, looking at his plate. Jungkook just excused himself and left the table, Going to his room.

He finally realized he had to make an appointment in the hospital, Since he started vomitting out blood, and something abnormal. He wore an oversized jacket with Jeans.

He finished at 6:47 AM and Went downstairs, His hyungs were already there eating.

They didnt seem to notice the boy, But Thats what Jungkook intended to do. He walked out of the dorms and started walking to the hospital.

His phones started vibrating with notifications so he opened it, Messages from His Jimin Hyung.

Asshole Hyung: You're dead when you come back.

Jungkook nearly dropped his phone, But he proceeded to walk. He tried to remember what he could've forgot to do.

Did he forget to clean his room? What was Jimin going to do to him?

Jungkook opened the hospital door, And Went to the front desk. He made an appoitment and sat down on the waiting area.

He opened his chats, And raised an Eye brow.

Private Conversations;

Asshole Hyung

Used To Be Omma Hyung

LalalaLisa Land

Gyeom Gyeomie ❤️

Leader Hyung

That thing

Dancer Hyung

Favorite Jaang Jaang Man Bong Bong

Group Chats;

The Three Musketeers
68 Unread Messages
LaLaLisack
•GeomieTheGardenGnome
•Jungbooty Is Shook

Praise The Jungbooty 🍑
Owner Of Jenbooty
•SuP bItChES
•Queen Jungbooty
English Idiot

Jungkook placed back the phone in his back pocket and got up, hearing his name being called.

"Hi Jungkook, Please sit down" The doctor said to Jungkook, who quickly obeyed.

"My name Is Mr. Kim, I'll be your doctor for today, How may I help you?" Mr. Kim said to the younger.

"S-so recently, I have been puking out blood, and I dont think its to serious, But Suddenly Something happened..."

The doctor gave him a slight confused face, waving his hand, Signing him to keep talking.

Jungkook inhales, trying to think of a quick explanation that doesnt make him look weird.

"I-I vomitted out petals... Petals Of flowers.."