Part 8: Comedy gone Horror

So, it's been forever since I updated this and I'm trying to write as many chapters as I can before I post them all - so with that and uni and All It Seems on the go it's getting busy aha!

Here's the movie chapter which was well requested! I hope you enjoy :) xx

REMEMBER I'm currently ONLY doing the chapters YOU GUYS REQUEST!! I don't have time to write the entire book at the moment so *PLEASE READ THESE AUTHORS NOTES*

ALSO! if you haven't checked out my new book All It Seems please do! If you liked Apartment No.4 you'll love this one! It's got mystery, romance, drama and the works! the first 20 or so chapters are readily published for you to binge on!

If anyone wants their cover or banner featured in my works (for Apartment No.4, All It Seems or for Apartment No.4 - Mason's Story) send me your work to shortycharlotte.wattpad@gmail.com with your username so I can give you a shoutout!

That's when I saw her, lunging towards her room from the floor in a quick dart but I was faster as I climbed over the couch parkour style and tackled her to the ground. She lay there on her stomach clawing to try and get away.

"You are so dead!" I shouted as I flipped her onto her back and sat on her waist. I couldn't tell if I was mad, I mean, I was but seeing her like this, lying on the floor with her hair spread about above her, her face flushed with humour, excitement and fear made me feel devious.

Time seemed to slow as she stared up at me, uncertainty clear on her face as I watched her. She looked beautiful but what the hell, it's not like that matters, right?

She tried to fight against me by pushing at my chest and her legs flailing around from under me but I managed to grab her hands in one of mine and pin them above her head.

She was laughing but as I smirked down at her I noticed the slight glint of terror in her eyes and I jabbed my fingers into her sides. I was laughing too by that point and by the time she was breathless and had tears sliding down the side of her eyes I stopped and released her hands.

I was slightly breathless from laughing too so I rested my hands beside her head without realising how close I was to her face. How close I was to her full lips.

I noticed the quickening of her pulse under the skin at her throat and resisted the urge to run my fingers over it. Her eyes were hooded from exhaustion and something else I could swear I was imagining. She flicked her gaze from my eyes to my lips and I found myself inching closer without realising.

She was pulling me in, something that was such a foreign feeling to me. I'd never felt someone have such a pull on me and I couldn't describe how terrifying and how wonderful it was at the same time.

She tilted her chin up towards me and I could feel her warm breath on my chin as I grew closer to her.

"Hey Ashley! We were... what are you doing?" Came the sound of Megan or Melanie or whatever her name was and I found myself sighing in frustration.

"Nothing!" She said a little too quickly as she pulled herself out from underneath me.

I was filled with a sense of loss.. what the hell is going on with me? I get a new girl every other week if not every week and all of a sudden she's got me under some kind of spell.

Jesus, I'm gonna need therapy.

The two of them disappeared into Ash's room while Cam and I walked towards each other in greeting.

"Hey," I muttered as he followed me into the kitchen.

"Bro, what was that about?" He asked, a goofy grin on his smug face.