Carl - Caught

'Ooh, don't we look good together? There's a reason why they watch all night long'  

Sliding into Carl's kitchen, you belted out the words to your favourite song since There's Nothing Holding Me Back. You skipped over to his table by the couch and picked up the pink hairbrush you left round last week, using it as a microphone and keeping it near your mouth.

'So tonight I'm gonna show you off'

You danced around the bottom floor of the Gallagher house as you copied the moves you so clearly remembered from the video, your feet moving so fluidly smooth, yet the ease was nothing compared to how good and professional the dance was.

'When I'm walkin' with you,'

You placed down the hairbrush, casually walking back into the kitchen, an easy and stylish stroll.

'I watch the whole room change'

You looked above yourself slightly, hands in front of your eyes as you spread them in a rainbow shape.

'Baby, that's what you do, no, my baby, don't play. Blame it on my confidence, oh, blame it on your measurements'

You slid across the kitchen floor in your fluffy socks.

'That's right, we out here drippin' in finesse'

You moved your hands and legs like how Bruno Mars did in the music video, turning around you spotted Carl staring in his front doorway, leaning on the side, smirking at you.

You stopped moving quickly, a blush creeping up on your cheeks as you didn't even hear him come in. He chuckled lowly, shaking his head as he motioned for you to come over to him.

You walked slowly over to him, smiling up at his towering figure.

Your E/C eyes stared back into his light forest green ones as you face moved less than an inch away and lips brushing together, "That was adorable."  He told you before he lent in and smashed his lips into yours. Fitting perfectly together, they moved in sync as your eyes fluttered closed as well as Carl's and drifted off into white, silent nothingness.

It was blissful.

His hand snaked around your waist whilst your went to his neck. Your fingers played with the hair at the nape of his neck and his folded together at the bottom of your back, close to your bum.

You felt a passion and hunger in the kiss, yet it was only kind and gentle, pulling away from each other your hands stayed where they were and your eyes slowly opened to meet his staring down at you.

"That was amazing." You whispered on his lips. You mouth stretch into a smile with a million bucks and his copies your actions.

"You know it." He said in the same tone as you both chuckled and blushed.