Sister - It's Not Fair *

*Explicit and triggering*

I walked into the house, lights flashing everywhere and people filling every corner of the rooms. I grabbed a red solo cup, filling it with the nearest alcohol and walking towards the music, spotting some girls from my old school.

I just jumped to the music not really caring about much, completely out of my shit and catching a few eyes. A boy soon came over and started dancing with me while I grinded on him.

"Do you want another drink?" He shouted over the music.

"Yeah." I yelled back, he nodded his head and I smiled at him as he walked away, coming back within minutes to give me my cup. My familiar lipstick stains over the white rim.

"Thanks." I yelled at him and he nodded his head once again, smiling at my as we both downed our drinks.

After a while of dancing my feet started to hurt, my stomach was whirling from the amount of alcohol I had and my vision was blurry beyond normal. I stumbled a bit into the guy's hands and he caught me.

"Let's go somewhere a bit quieter." He shouted, I nodded and held onto him the whole way up the stairs and into a room. He shut the door, making it instantly quieter but I could still hear the music slightly.

I stumbled onto the bed, holding my hands out in front of me as I turned over to lay on my back. My hands went to my head as a pounding headache came on and vision didn't stop swirling.

"Hey, you okay?" The boy asked.

"Yeah, yeah. Guess I just had too much to drink ." I laughed before groaning. "God everything hurts."

"Let me help with that." He pushed you further onto the bed and climbed on top of you.

"What are you doing?" I mumbled, I could see black spots covering most of his face and the room.

"Don't worry, it's all going to be okay." Everything was completely black by the time I heard his next words fade away and my skirt being ripped off of me, "I'll take care of you."

**

Waking up with a splitting headache, I looked around the room before gasping and last night flashing over me, or what I was awake for. The ache in between my legs was unbearable.

I looked to my left to see no one there, it was probably better that way, I would've bashed his brains out. I looked down to see I was naked, my clothes in a pile next to the bed and I slipped them on before waking out of the room.

The house only consisted of the passed out drunks now, most drive home when it ended, just like I would've.

The walk home was slow. I couldn't cry for some reason, it's like my body was frozen but my feet carried me home anyway. I walked quietly through the back door, it was still early so no one was up.

I simply slumped onto one of the chairs at the table once I slammed the door shut. I sat for god knows how long, feeling like hours but probably only being minutes.

Black mascara was surely smudged down my face and lipstick swiped to the left as I felt the waxy texture. My skirt was ripped, a button or two missing and my hair was messed up, half of it out of the ponytail as he must've grabbed onto it.

I sobbed at the thought, as it fully washed over me. I cried out, surely waking up someone in my family, hopefully it's Fiona, I didn't want to tell anyone else about what I let happen.

I smacked the table with my fists over and over again as my face scrunched up, thrashing my legs, almost throwing a tantrum.

It wasn't fair.

Why me?

I hit the table, again and again, my legs moving most of the chairs out of their space as let my anger out.

I rested my head in my arms as a voice came from behind me, "Y/N?" I sniffled, raising my head as I still cried some more but out of the corner of my eyes, I saw Fiona and Lip standing there. "Why didn't you come home last night? What's wrong?" She rushed towards me, sitting on the chair almost next to mine as I was at the foot of the table.

I couldn't say anything, it horrible to admit, I couldn't tell her, I thought I could but I couldn't. I just cried and cried, it seemed as though that was all I was good at right now.

She instantly pulled me into a hug and I could tell she and Lip were communicating with their eyes. I shook in her embrace but clung on for dear life as if it was the last thread of humanity I had. "What happened Y/N?"

I just shook my head as Lip walked down the stairs and fully into the kitchen. Fiona pulled away and Lip crouched in front of me.

"Y/N/N. What happened?" He asked gently, apparently, I had a soft spot for Lip that I didn't really know about, but the family knew I would always talk to him.

"I'm sorry." I croaked. "I'm so sorry. It's all my fault, I should've- I-I should've." I couldn't speak, I just kept crying.

"Okay, okay." He started before wiping the falling tears, "Deep breaths with me Y/N/N." He nodded as I copied his breathing, looking at the floor, "Good, now can you tell what happened?"

I sniffled a little, before looking him dead in the eyes, "He raped me." My voice came out quiet and croaky that I was surprised they could hear me.

"Okay." He took a deep breath, I could see him trying to keep in his anger for my sake. He pulled me into his tight embrace, clinging onto me as if I was the only pure thing left in his life. The only innocent one who had the best shot of getting out here and starting a family.

"Okay." He spoke to himself once again. Fiona just sat in shock and my eyes remained tightly closed, wishing it was all a dream and I could wake up and it would all go away.