~2~

Y/n POV:

"Why don't you just quit that night job?" My best friend, Jungkook asked frowning. "Because I need money, we're already behind on the rent so I need this job" I replied as I opened the door to leave. He just continued to frown. "Bye" I added walking out of the door and shutting it behind me. I walked to my night job at the convenience store. I'm the only one here at night so it gets quite boring because literally no one comes in. The bell rung, signalling someone walked in. It was Jimin. He jumped over the counter where the till is and crouched behind it he looked scared. "Shh...tell him I'm not here" he whispered. Him? "Tell who-" I was cut off by the bell ringing again. A man with short blonde hair and piercing eyes burst open. "Jimin I saw you in here" he said with an angry expression plastered on his handsome face. He smelled off. Weed. Jimin stood up quickly and faced the guy. "You can't just take it and not pay me!" The guy shouted at him. "I don't have any money right now I'll pay you tomorrow I promise Yoongi" Jimin said scared. "Y/n end your shift early, go back to Jungkook" Jimin said looking at me. "Woah woah woah, what is she doing hanging around Jungkook?" Yoongi asked. "I live with him...why?" I asked. "Don't you dare tell her Yoongi...she's innocent" Jimin said pointing a finger at Yoongi. "You want the truth about your ever so precious little Jungkookie?" Yoongi asked moving closer to me. I nodded quickly. Jimin pulled me back so Yoongi wasn't so close to me. "Don't trust him...everything he says is lies" Jimin growled. "Just go home..." Jimin said. I nodded and left quickly. What the hell? What about Jungkook?

I walked back home. I unlocked the door and walked in. "y/n, I didn't expect you back. There's some leftovers on the side" Jungkook said with a smile.  "Thanks" I said gratefully. I smiled and hugged him. He hugged me back. He pulled away from me and held my hand and led me downstairs. I ate it slowly because I was distracted by thinking about the encounter last night. "You look like you're thinking about something..." Jungkook said examining my face with his head tilted. "Jungkook...what does the name Yoongi mean to you?" I asked curiously. I saw his jaw clench,along with his fists. "Where have you heard that?" He asked through gritted teeth. "He came in tonight, something to do with Jimin..." I said. "Something about you..." I added. His breath hitched. "Don't listen to him y/n, all he says is lies" Jungkook defended angrily. "But-" he cut me off. "LIES!" He lashed out loudly. I was hurt. He's never acted like this before. I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I stood up and ran outside. I need to cool off somewhere. I was just walking when someone grabbed me and pushed me in an alley. "Y/n? It's me Yoongi...why are you out here this late you could get hurt" he said. "Get away from me" I shouted scared. "Relax...do you want me to take you back to Jungkook?" Yoongi asked frowning. I shook my head quickly. He smirked. "Why? You and your boyfriend had a fight huh..." He teased pulling me close to him. "He's not my boyfriend but yes" I said quietly. "I know a place you could stay at..." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Where?" I asked curiously. "My house..." He whispered in my ear. I felt a shiver go down my spine. His whisper gave me shivers. Goosebumps formed all up my arms as I backed away from him. "Come on...i won't do anything. Besides, I haven't had company for a long time" he said walking to me and putting me on his shoulders. Woah he's strong. I squealed loudly. He ran. I kept smacking his head. "LET ME DOWN!" I shouted. "Smack my head one more time and I swear I'll-" he stopped to lower his voice. "I'll do something to you that'll make you lose your innocence forever" he warned. I squeaked and stayed quiet. He unlocked the door to his house and let me down. He grabbed my hand and dragged me inside. Ew this place reeks of smoke. I coughed continuously. He just laughed at me. I glared at him when he wasn't looking. "You can sleep in my bed" he said smirking. "O-okay" I stuttered. "Are you tired?" He asked. I nodded. He grabbed my hand once again and led me upstairs. He opened the door and motioned me to go in. I walked in and got in the covers. "Thanks for letting me sleep here..." I thanked quietly. "No problem" He said getting in next to me. "On second thought, I'll just go downstairs" I said about to get out. He wrapped his arms around me so I couldn't move anywhere. "Do you have a phone on you?" He asked. "Yeah it's downstairs..." I said quietly. "Okay...well tomorrow you can tell Jungkook that you're ok so he doesn't find you here" Yoongi said patting my head. Wait how does Jungkook know where he lives?! I nodded slowly. I soon fell asleep. I was awoken by his fingers trailing up my leg. I shot up quickly. "Oh...did I wake you?" He asked with a smirk on his face. "W-what time is it?" I asked. Whatever he was doing...I strangely wanted more.

"About 4am" he said. "Can I ask you one thing?" I asked. He nodded. "What did you mean when you said the truth about Jungkookie?" I asked curiously. "Oh babygirl, there's lots you don't know about him. I bet you didn't know he has this huge crush on you or that Jimin is his brother..." Yoongi said. I was shocked. "J-Jimin is Kookie's brother?!" I exclaimed loudly. "Yeah...what? You didn't know...I told you there's lots you didn't know about him" He said with a smirk on his face. "Tell me more" I said desperately. "Only...if you do something for me" he said smirking. Wow this guy smirks all the time. "I'll do anything just tell me" I said innocently. "Anything?" He questioned with lustful eyes. It suddenly got hard to breath when I realised what he meant. "I said...anything?" He questioned again. Lord forgive me for what I'm about to do. I nodded. "Well then...just let me have a little fun" he whispered as his hands went under my shirt. I shut my eyes tightly. 'It's okay it's not happening' I told myself over and over in my head. I felt his lips on my neck. My breath hitched and my eyes shot open. I just saw his blonde hair. He pressed his soft lips on the tender skin of my neck. "Ready to lose your innocence?" He asked with a raspy voice.