~6~

Yoongi's POV:

I walked back to the table where Jimin was. There was a girl sat there sat on Jimin's lap. I can't watch this. I looked down and twiddled with my fingers awkwardly. "Do you want me to touch you?" The girl asked moving to me. "Touch me and you'll regret it" I warned glaring at her coldly. She sighed. "I'm telling boss you were disrespectful and then you'll get forced to leave" she said standing up, clearly pissed. "I'll save you the trouble" I growled as I stood up and left the cafe. Stupid woman. I stormed off angrily down the street. I stopped in an alley. I cried and slid my back down the wall in sorrow. "Why won't you love me?" I said while sniffling. Why am I crying? I sat there, in sadness for a few minutes until anger took over me again. I stood up and walked out of the alley to the open streets. I spotted y/n and Jungkook making out by the fountain in the park. "Agh!" I screamed angrily while kicking a trash can over angrily. "Pick that up right this instance young man!" An old man demanded, clearly unimpressed by my action. "Did you find out the girl you just used as a toy many years ago...actaully is right now the one you love and is making out with your old best friend right there right now" I exclaimed pointing at them both angrily. "Can't say I have sorry..." The older man apologised. I heard footsteps coming towards me. "Yoongi...why are you shouting? Are you okay?" She asked concerned. "I was..." I said irritated. "Well...you can talk to me about it..." She said. "I know we haven't had the best of encounters" she laughed. "You can say that again..." I laughed back. "But I want you to trust me so...can you tell?" She asked once again softly. Her eyes full of concern.

I saw that the old man had completely dissapeared. I looked behind y/n and saw Jungkook still by the fountain sticking his middle finger up at me. "Fuck you" he mouthed over and over again. I took both of y/n's hands. "Maybe I will be able to tell you some day..." I said while looking into her eyes. She hugged me suddenly. Aw. I hugged her back and smirked at Jungkook. Jungkook ran to us angrily. He pulled her away from me quickly. "Do you need my number?..." Y/n asked. "Nah I'm sure he's ok, come on let's go" Jungkook said pulling her away down the street. I sighed. "I love you" I muttered quietly.

Y/n POV:

I told Jungkook to go on home because I needed to get some stuff for tonight. But I didn't, I wanted to check on Yoongi. "I love you" I heard him mutter. I gasped quietly. Okay...put on a straight face, go around there and talk to him. "Yoongi....I wanted to check on you again" I giggled. "You didn't hear what I just said did you?" He asked worried. I shook my head and bit my lip harshly. I gave him a piece of paper with my number on it. "I'm always here for you, okay?" I said pulling him into a hug cutely. "Thanks I appreciate it. I'm suprised you don't hate my guts..." he said pulling away from me embarrassed. "Everyone makes mistakes...." I said, reassuring him. I kissed his cheek. "I need to go, call me" I said smiling as I walked off down the road. I smiled to myself proudly. Jungkook was stood outside the store. I stopped when I saw him. "I saw that whole thing, we're over. You know how I feel about him" Jungkook said walking off towards his sisters house. "Jungkook no wait!" I screamed. He just knocked on the door. His sister opened the door and shot a glare at me. I feel awful. I sighed loudly. "Lord take my life" I screamed as I felt tears ready to flow.  "Y-y/n?" A familiar voice stuttered. "I'm fine Yoongi, I just think me and Jungkook are over for real...you know I'm ok" I said before bursting into tears. He pulled me into his arms lovingly. "Shh it's okay, don't cry" he repeated stroking my hair. I pulled away from him when I got an idea. "Let's go to a bar!" I exclaimed. "Y/n...we're not old enough" Yoongi said with a laugh. "Jungkook has lots of alcohol at home. His dad brought it for him. We could take it to yours" I suggested.

"Are you sure you wanna drink?" He asked. "My dad drank his problems away...ill do the same!" I said confidently. Yoongi nodded and we walked to mine and Kookies house. I walked in and grabbed the alcohol. I gave it all to Yoongi and he put it all in a bag.

THE NEXT MORNING...

I woke up and stretched out my limbs. Wow my bed is comfier than usual. I turned around to find him, lying next to me. I screamed and fell off the bed from moving backwards. I looked at myself. SHIT I'M NAKED. Ouch my head. I put my hand to my head, hangovers are worse than they seem. I got up quickly and looked at Yoongi. I pulled the covers off him slowly...he's shirtless. Just an inch more....yep he's naked too. God what've I done. I found my clothes all scattered across the floor. I picked them up and pulled them on. I heard Yoongi groan. "Oh morning" He said. "All you have to say is goodmorning?" I asked not believing him. "There was also something else I wanted to say..." He said smirking. Oh god do I wanna know. "You were amazing last night" he said with a wink. The doorbell rung. "I'll get it" I volunteered walking downstairs. I opened the door and saw Jungkook. "Oh you're here, I came here to tell Yoongi he can have you if he wants. You'll still be my friend right?" Jungkook asked unsurely. I nodded and hugged him. "If you do end up together...just know that, I'm happy as long as you are" he said pulling away from me smiling.