~7~

Yoongi's POV:

I heard Jungkooks voice from downstairs. I decided to ignore it. I heard him say something about me having y/n or something. Maybe he's not all bad. I walked downstairs and saw them smiling at eachother. Jungkook looked at me and smiled, I smiled back. Y/n turned me soft. Jungkook said hello to me when he saw how different I acted. "Me, Tae, Jimin and the guys are having a sleepover. You and y/n can come if you want...its tonight" Jungkook said to me. "Oh please Yoongi please, I love sleepovers" she pleaded holding on to my arm like a child. CUTE. "Okay fine" I said as I laughed at her. "Yay!" She shouted letting go of my arm and hugging me. I laughed again and hugged her back. "I'll see you both tonight" Jungkook said as he walked off. We said goodbye and waved and then I shut the door. "You're happy today, did you see someone fall while I was upstairs or something?" She questioned confused. "I don't know I'm just happy and it feels great..." I said smiling at her. "Well guess what would make me feel great?" She said moving closer to me. No way is she gonna- "would you kiss me?" She asked quietly. "Don't have to tell me twice" I said before kissing her softly. She kissed me back passionately. Man I love this girl. 

TIME SKIP TO SLEEPOVER

WARNING!!!! SMUT AHEAD!!!!

We are all in Jungkooks bedroom, the guys usually sleep over so there is beds in there ready. Jungkook said me and y/n could use his double bed, so that's what we're gonna do. I climbed into bed next to y/n. She was watching YouTube on her phone, everyone else was asleep. Y/n however, was having trouble sleeping. "Put that down it won't help" I said taking her phone off her and putting it on the side. She sighed loudly. I shut my eyes, getting ready to go to sleep. I felt her hand somewhere I never thought her hand would be. "Um y/n, you know what you're touching right?" I asked quietly. "Mhm" is all she said as she pulled my trousers down slightly. I looked her dead in the eyes. "You want this don't you?" I asked moving closer to her. She nodded. I rolled on top of her and kissed her roughly. "Wait...they are sleeping right?" I heard her ask. I looked around...soft snoring noises had filled the room. "Yup" I said before slamming my lips on to hers. I travelled my hands under neath her shirt and begun to massage her breasts. "Ahhhh" she moaned quietly. I smirked and took her shirt off. I left hickeys all over her collarbones. I pulled her pyjama shorts down slowly. As I did this, she took my shirt off. Soon enough, we were both naked. I felt her quickly and she was wet. "Okay go" she said as she shut her eyes tightly and crinkled her nose. I nodded and went inside of her. "Fuck Yoongi" she whispered as she arched her head back. "It's ok, I won't move until you're ready" I reassured. A few seconds later, she told me I was okay to go. I started out slow. "Ah fuck" she moaned out. My thrusts got rougher and rougher. "Ahhhh fuck" she moaned loudly. At this point, I don't care if they can hear us. The bed was creaking really loudly. 

"Right there Yoongi" she said. I thrusted even rougher. "Ah yeah" She moaned quietly. "Wait...s-slow down please" she said quietly. I know I should of but I didn't. "You want me rough?" I asked with a smirk on my face. "N-no please-" I cut her off by thrusting into her rougher than before. "Ah" she moaned loudly. "I said s-slow..." She stuttered. "Oh...you want me even more rough?" I asked smirking. "I said s-slo-" I cut her off once again by thrusting into her at an inhuman speed. "Yoongi...I'm gonna.." She stopped. "Me too babygirl" I said as  we both came at the same time. We both turned into moaning messes. I stopped and pulled out of her. "We should g-get changed again" she panted. "Yeah" I agreed out of breath. We got our pyjamas and got changed. I cuddled her. "Think you can sleep now?" I asked with a smirk on my face. "You sure did tire me out...wow you're good" she said, struggling to get her breath back at a normal pace. I laughed and shut my eyes. "Goodnight" she said softly. "Goodnight" I said back.

-THE END-