~4~

Y/n POV:

Yoongi taught me everything. "You got it all?" He asked. I nodded. "Okay...if I kiss you again will you kiss me back?" He asked raising an eyebrow. I shrugged. "Guess I'll just have to find out" he said leaning in closer to me. "I guess you will" I whispered. "Ooh I like the new you.." He whispered close to my lips. "Me too" I agreed quietly. We started making out right on the middle of the couch. He pushed down on the couch so he could lay on top of me. This feels right. His door burst open. "Hey Yoongi I've got your mon-" he stopped when he saw us. "ah!" I squealed. "What do you want Jimin?" He asked not moving off of me. "I came to give you your money that I promised..." Jimin said as he put some money on the table. "And now...I want an explanation" he sat sitting down on the couch opposite us. "Well...what does it look like? Because that's your explanation" Yoongi said obviously. "Oh by the way, Changbin is coming over" Jimin said. Yoongi groaned loudly. "Ugh why? I hate that guy..." He exclaimed irritated as he got off me. "Why are you even still here?" Yoongi asked Jimin. "Oh don't tell me you fucked y/n too many times you forgot our annual sleepover" Jimin said. "Okay, I did forget..." Yoongi said. "You told me I could invite anyone so I invited Changbin" Jimin said as he made gestures with his hands. "Just keep him away from me" Yoongi demanded. "Y/n...you can sit up normally now" Yoongi said. I shook my head. "I'm comfy" I said nuzzling into the pillows. I heard them both laugh at me.  I giggled into the cushion. There was a knock on the door. I got up and sat on the couch normally. Yoongi got up quickly when Jimin had his hand on the door handle. He ran and jumped in the seat next to me and kissed me.

I squeaked. What the heck? "Oh hey Changbin" I heard Jimin say. I turned around. WOW THAT GUY IS HANDSOME. "Hi nice to meet you I'm Changbin" he said bowing to me slightly. I smiled. "H-hi I'm y/n" I said getting all flustered. "Hm cute" He said admiring me. I giggled quietly. Yoongi growled. "Stay away Changbin!" he demanded fiercely as he put his hand on my thigh. "why should I?" Changbin asked Yoongi with a smirk on his face. "Because if you don't I'll-" he stopped. "I'm not telling infront of y/n" he said. "Why? Is it because you won't do anything because you know I could take your lazy ass any day?" He teased smirking. I watched Yoongi's fist clench on my thigh. "I will cut your balls off" Yoongi said aggressively. "I'll cut yours off too" Changbin said to Yoongi as he plopped himself down next to me. "Oh Changbin, don't cut off his ball. y/n will have nothing to do" Jimin said sipping his drink. I glared at him. "Oh shit" Jimin said scared. I stood up and walked to him angrily. "What did you say?" I asked irritated. Where is this attitude coming from? This isn't me....this is Yoongi. "Y/n are you alright?" Jimin asked feeling my forehead. "Where did that come from, are you on your period or something?" He asked removing his hand. "Um y-yeah that's it" I lied. What's happening to me? "What've you done to the poor girl?" Changbin asked. I turned to him. He stood up and went behind me. He held my waist firmly. "Does this look like your new toy Yoongi?" Changbin asked. "She's not my toy...." Yoongi said growled angrily.

"I see an innocent, sophisticated and polite woman. But all you see her as is you're late night fantasies" Changbin said. I suppose Changbin has a point. Yoongi stood up and angrily walked to Changbin. I put my hand firmly on Yoongi's chest. "Don't rise to it just go sit down..." I said with a smile. "But y/n he's pissing me off" He whined backing down. "I don't care take it out on your bedroom wall or something" I said. He sighed and walked to his bedroom. "Wow I wasn't serious about that but alright" I said turning back to Changbin laughing. "You've got him wrapped around your little finger haven't you?" Changbin teased. "I thought it was the other way round" Changbin added laughing. "She's a virgin by the way..." Jimin suddenly said. I turned to him. "What the- no I'm not" I defended quickly. "You were 3 days ag-" he stopped when he realised. "You didn't?" He asked. "I-I uh" I tried to find an explanation. "YOU HAD SEX WITH YOONGI?!" Jimin blurted out loudly. "Yah!" I screamed tackling him to the ground and covering his mouth. "Shutup" I exclaimed. He pushed me off him. I fell off and hurt my back. "Owwww" I whined. I saw Changbin hovering just above me. He held his hand out for me to take. I was about to take it but he was pushed violently on to the couch. Another hand was replaced where Changbin's hand. "Yoongi, what the hell?" I asked confused. "You getting up or not?" He asked irritated. I rolled my eyes and I took his hand. "Give me a snog now" Yoongi demanded fiercely. "No" I said turning away from him. "Oh you better" he said. "And what if I don't?" I asked. "Then I guess you can't stay here any more" he said smirking and holding me by my waist.

I suddenly felt an emotion I'd never really experience before...RAGE. Extreme rage. I could practically feel my blood boiling looking at his ever so smug and handsome face. "Fine by me!" I screamed at him as I ran outside. "Where am I supposed to go?" I asked myself in my head. "I'm going to Jungkook...I need him" I said to myself. I walked to my old house. I knocked on the door. Jungkook answered. "Y/n, what are you-" I cut him off by kissing him softly. He kissed me back. He turned us around so I was in his house and he kicked the door shut with his foot. He pulled away from me. "I should've listened to you" I said feeling bad. "It's okay I forgive you" Jungkook said putting his forehead against mine. "Welcome home" he said smiling. "I'm happy to be back" I replied cutely. "I'm glad you are too" he said before kissing me again.