Cheat

Rachel's P.O.V
It's been 4 years since I have dated Richard yes Richard from CNCO.He was on tour now so we barely talk.Now am sitting on the park thinking about the time we meet .
-----------------------Flashback -------------
I was running late for school so I hurriedly paddle my cycle.When suddenly I bumped into someone "oh am so sorry here" I gave my hand to the blond hair boy he get up and looked in my eyes and say "no problem"with a cute smile omg he is Richard Camacho the popular boy or should I say the player? I smile back to him and go back where my cycle is and sat down on it I say bye to him and started go but he grabbed my cycle and said"won't you give me a ride" with a smirk "um.....okay"but that came out as a question. He sat at the back of my cycle and I started to go.We entered the school gate and I rushed to the hate and opened it .
---------------------to the class-------------
I was drawing tattoos with my hand and caught Richard looking at me God!!!if this boy look at me again I will pop out his eyes and throw out of the window he is continuously from the beginning of the school like seriously? yeah I had a crush at the beginning of the school but not now...

-------------3 weeks later------------
Am now sitting with my Best Freind ricahrd yeah I said Ricahrd .He is now in the Band called CNCO .I have developed a huge crush on him and now we are sitting here to tell something we both want to tell..but what does want to tell me ? So...I began to say "what you want to tell me? We both say together "let say together "again we both say that cause us to laugh okay "I like you" we both say wait what?? You like me? Yeah so we both like each other I say to him .He nodded smiling he starts to lean and I too.okay .And boom sparks flowing inside me.We pull out and he say "do you want to be my girlfriend? ""Yes!!!!"
-------------------Flashback ended-------
I turn on the TV and straight away go to the news But something caught my eye " CNCO MEMBER RICHARD CAMACHO IS CHEATING ON GIRLFRIEND RACHEL? CAMACHO HAS FOUND KISSING A GIRL IN A CLUB WELL IS THIS THE END OF RICHEL? then they put a picture of Richard kissing a girl?!?! No...it can't be he can't cheat on me....

Do you guys want a Part 2?