BREAK UP 2

Two months
Abby's P.O.V
It's Ben two freakin months when Joel decided to cheat on me with that chick.Ugh I hate them both.Am now with my sister planning a reunion with our cousin.She's 6 years younger than us but still she's an Smartass; ) . Well now we're at Starbucks,gossiping when suddenly a guy and a girl was coming our way I can't recognise them but they were looking familiar.Oh no the guy is none other than Joel and Jenny?what they're doing here .I nudge Aya but she was also looking at them we look at each other and nod our heads and started acting."hey Abby and Aya"that chick Jenny say ."Hey "I say with an fake cheerful tone.But something really shock me there was bangs near Joel's eye and he was really messy and he also has scratches. Wait how did he get those scratches.hmm was she betting him?!?! Or by dancing he has got hurt.But I now this was not by dance practing."hello hey Abby are you here or in the la la land?"says Aya. "Oh yeah sorry" "Abby are you okay?"Joel aksed me."why do you care "I snap back at him.I started to get up when Joel grabbed my hand and said"please listen to me Abby one last time please..." "fine" "okay then let's go outside"he says .We went outside and he started to explain that Jenny has threatned to him that if he doesn't break up with me then she will do something that will really hurt me so he does that and he has also find a plan to get revenge on her and also said me to get back together with me so instead of saying yes I kissed him he was shocked at first but then he kissed back.
Authors Notes
How ya doin' guys ?.So this was the last chapter of break up hope you like this AbbyPimentel_01