I'm Here

This was requested by @cluedupmix
____________________________________
Jojo 's P.O.V
Again those things,again..Why people don't understand it hurts.Yesterday me and Chris have gone to date and let's say the fans have chased him,it's know that I hate the fans but it's the total opposite the fans hate me.Why you ask I don't know the day we've started dating they are throwing hate on me.

I went to check my phone and saw hunderds if notifications and click on them.Some of them were saying "you should lose some wait","I would be better with him",some were cursing but something really broke my heart it was "Ew,you're so ugly I still don't know how my baby Chris is dating her.Why Chris baby you will be so better with me"

I was crying now,what I have done to get so much hate ,it's so painful.But I have to be strong for Christropher if he knows that these things are happening I don't know what will happen.

3rd person's P.O.V
Jojo was crying so much that she didn't heard that Christropher. Christropher opened the door and saw her crying.He slowly approached her and saw that she's sleeping he quickly took her phone to keep but notification pop out.He opened it and saw the hates.Now he understood why you are so off nowadays.He pick  you out and carried you to the bed and decided to speak later .

*In spongebobs narrator voice *Few hours later....

Jojo's P.O.V
You woke up and saw Christropher beside you sleeping so soundfully. You decide not to wake him up and go downstairs to make dinner.You finshed making dinner and call him.He came but,he was looking angry ,maybe something has happened you thought.You turn around but he grabbed you wrist . "What is this?"he said showing you the page where you where getting the hates"can we talk later " no"
he said.

You tell all of the the things that has happend.Now he was the one with tears "why...I'll talk them and YOU will tell me anything please...I don't want you to get hurt because I'm will be always here with you just remeber that am always here with you.

"Thank you Chris" I said and hugged him "I love you" we both said at the same time.
___________________________________
Authors Note
Is it good or bad?
Vote if you like this
                Or
Vote if your bias is Christropher

Bye💖👋😄
___________________________________