HIGHSCHOOL CRUSH

Merinda's P.O.V
Ring Ring
My alarm rang and I quickly get up remembering today I have to go to school fast. I went to the  bathroom and do my bussiness . Then I go the closet and find this...

I went down grab a Apple and said goodbye to my parents

I went down grab a Apple and said goodbye to my parents. Am so happy after a long summer vacation am going to see my crush Joel.He is a senior.Only my two best freind knows about it.I was thinking about this when suddenly I crash into someone.I look up ready to say sorry when suddenly I saw him ."I'm sorry Merinda"Joel said Omg he knows my name "no no am sorry I wasn't looking"I said to him and started to walk away when suddenly he call me "Hey Merin can I get your number?"he said I turn around and say "of course.
------------------2 months later---------
Mine and Joel's friendship has became very nice . Today we have planned to do a lazy day .So am getting ready in this...

So am getting ready in this

I

hear the doorbell ring and saw Joel holding a bouquet of flowers.I smiled to him and say "what are these for but thank you" "I just feel like giving this to you""but after starting this can I say something important to you?" Oh no was he trying to break our freindship? "Before the day we bumped into each other I had a crush into you I know you will hate me saying this but can we be more than freinds?"he say to me I stood there speech less I was crying at that moment like I was going to be married so I just nod my head .He suddenly cupped my cheeks and KISS ME !!! I was having butterflies in my stomach.I had my first kiss with my crush who asked me to be more than freinds!!!!! We pulled out he smiled at me and say I Love You and I hug him and say I Love You Too Joelito.
   Author Notes
I know this story sucks but I tried my best and Break Up pt2 will be out soon don't worry.