Information

(A/N- Sorry for any mistakes and I hope you enjoy)
*************************************************

For a millennium a waging war has be going on between vampires and werewolves. The vampires wanted to rule over all creatures.The war started because they wanted power, but the wolves wouldn't let them have it.

This forced a big war broke out. The war was so bad, about 3/4 of both species were wiped out. The ones that suffered the the most casualties were the hybrids. The pure bloods were also mostly wiped out of the royal family. The war would have been worst if the witches hadn't died out centuries ago.

After a lot of death and rage, the war soon came to a bloody end. They decided to make a compromise, since it would be no use to keep fighting if no one would win. With many dead, they soon became allies and created a peace treaty. If broken another Great War would once again rage on to no end.

So, to keep in order they decided on two kings to rule both sides. They were decided through combat, who ever was the last two standing were the two chosen leaders. The plus is no one died and or was seriously injured. One is the head alpha and is in charge of all werewolves. The other is the king of all vampires.

The two leaders soon after began to raise their own families. The vampire king, G-dragon married CL and had 4 sons. Each of his sons had a had a talent and because their parents are vampires they are pure bloods.

The oldest son was Min Yoongi, he is 20. He acts like a grumpy, yet savage grandpa at times and seems cold hearted. But is a fluffy marshmallow. He has the ability to read minds. He is 20 years old.

The next brother is Jung Hoseok, he is 19. He is like a personal sunshine. ( well he is one) He is the hope of the family. He has the ability to predict future events and attack's. He is 19 years old.

After is Kim Namjoon, he is 19. Him and Hoseok are the same age, but he's a few months younger. He is a genius and acts like a leader when trouble comes. He has the ability to destroy and is strong. The only problem  is he technically is the God of Destruction, since he breaks almost everything he touches in bad ways and not helpful ways. He almost broke his phone in half.

Then there is the youngest one, Jeon Jungkook, he is 16. He is the trouble maker. He is good at literally everything he does. (Golden Maknae) He has the ability to shape-shift. Which he often gets in trouble. Since he likes to play tricks on everyone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While  the head alpha,T.O.P married Jessi and had two sons.

The oldest son is Byun Baekhyun, he is 21. He is a beta. His mate is Park Chanyeol, an alpha. He is very overprotective of his little brother. He is the eyeliner diva.

The youngest son is Kim Taehyung, he is 18. He is a omega. The rarest because he is a male omega. Since he's an omega that makes him very submissive. He gives of the scent of roses,peaches, and lavender.He is the last omega because all the omegas died during the war. He has to be protected by his whole pack. He became in danger shortly after he was born. There were even doctors and nurses trying to kidnap him. They all found out he was an omega because of his scent and blue eyes. So, he became in danger because everyone is trying to get their hands on him. Even including some vampires.

Tae's two best friends are Kim Seokjin and Park Jimin. They are both more like werewolves. They are also overprotective of him. They have know him since he was born.

Kim Seokjin or Jin,he is 20. He is like their second mom. He is also a beta. Unlike other werewolves he is a hybrid. A mix of vampire and werewolf. His dad is an alpha and his mom a vampire. So, because he is part vampire he has the ability to heal any kind of injury or sickness.

Park Jimin is 18, he is also a hybrid like Jin. He is an alpha. He looks cute and innocent on the outside, but when you get to know him he isn't only that at times. He is a savage little mochi and is also a slight pervert. He has the ability to run at the speed of light.

Even though most of the hybrids were killed,there were still some alive. Since the vampires and werewolves were enemies. Back then it was a crime for both to love each other and were either killed or imprisoned. Now because of the peace treaty its okay for them to have children.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't forget to vote and comment

I'm sorry for any mistakes ahead of time.

I hope you enjoy the story.

This was me while thinking of this weird story